Sign in to follow this  
Shiny_light

About ship CA russia

12 comments in this topic

6 posts
2,982 battles

Hi everyone I have 2 question

1.What I have gone through the process before?? Then i can research CA russian ship.Last time i see it up "Soon"

2.Event Hiei&haruna i see in web tell me that "EVENT STARTS 1 March at 06:10 CET EVENT ENDS 1 May at 07:10 CEST" but i can't see anything or events yet to come

P.S. I not good english language and Grammar

Thanks you for reply my quastion

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

1.What I have gone through the process before?? Then i can research CA Russian ship.Last time i see it up "Soon"

- Russian CAs still not research able to normal player like you and me they should be release to us within next few patches.

2.Event Hiei&haruna i see in web tell me that "EVENT STARTS 1 March at 06:10 CET EVENT ENDS 1 May at 07:10 CEST" but i can't see anything or events yet to come

- atm ARP KIRISHIMA and 401 is the newest event so can i have the link for Hiei & Haruna Event ? but i suspect that for other servers not for SEA.

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

- atm ARP KIRISHIMA and 401 is the newest event so can i have the link for Hiei & Haruna Event ? but i suspect that for other servers not for SEA.

Yep, those missions are currently ongoing on the EU server (including the 16 pt captain mission as well).

http://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/special/sse-sisters-of-fog/

Edited by EnochIsHere

Super Tester
2,725 posts

1.What I have gone through the process before?? Then i can research CA russian ship.Last time i see it up "Soon"

The Russian Cruiser is not available for public release or for everyone. We can only view it.
Edited by Mingfang47

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

They are supertesters testing the ships so WG can make adjustments before releasing them to the rest of us players.

^^ This

Trust Enoch, Enoch is good Enoch is nice :great:

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

^^ This

Trust Enoch, Enoch is good Enoch is nice :great:

Such kind words, thank you. :D

If I recall correctly, Soviet DDs had a massive stealth firing range which made them extremely powerful at high tiers so the detection penalty was increased from 4km to 6km for the 130mm guns. The range upgrade for tier 9/10 became inaccessible to them as well (I think).

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Ah, good old time

It is same as when Tirpitz is in testing

We (i was) supertester always be the Shells magnet

Edited by Harpoon01

Sign in to follow this