Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LasIslasFilipinas

When Players don't do MATH

5 comments in this topic

108 posts
467 battles

So basically the match-up is "Domination" and on Solomon Islands. The enemy team captured all 3 bases while us, having 5 ships left, the enemy having 3. Our team didn't have the urgency of capturing the bases and were too scared to engage the enemy ships which gave them a lot of time in increasing their capture points. The gap between our base capture points and the enemy's has a deficit of 500, which meant that even if we recover back bases 1 and 2, the enemy can still win unless we destroy their ships. There was also the threat of our ships going down and increasing the enemy's capture points but it was a risk we can take if we are also to consider the Expected Time of the enemy winning. After a while, we recovered bases 1 and 2, the last (base 3) is still in the possession of the enemy. 

The enemy gave up base 3 in pursuit of one of our allies and luckily, we managed to capture base 3, hence we now captured all 3 bases. But that didn't really affect the situation of the enemy winning. This meant that the enemy's capture points won't increase and we can disengage and lure them to one of the bases to capture, then prepare a trap. But guess what, our low HP ships charged and got destroyed, thus, giving the enemy the final +45 capture points to win.

Having said that, I guess players need to invest in looking every now and then towards the capture points of his/her team as well as the enemy's as it would determine the game in its early part and it's finishing phase. 

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

Yes to many players just don't think, and basic rules of the game just don't sink into players brains.

When you want players to attack they run away, when u want players to run away they push. sound logic of SEA players.

When players out number the enemy they don't attack, when players are out numbered they attack.

yep so many smart players in WOWS.

108 posts
467 battles

I definitely agree on that one with regards to the SEA server. I also have this feeling that the players here in WoWs is more scared or if not scared might I say TOO CAUTIOUS, which leads to disasters. I think Indecisiveness is another term that could describe poor players here. Just my opinion though. ^^

[TF-16]
38 posts
844 battles

This player's don't even have a clue what is require to win before the game match starts. :sceptic:

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

This player's don't even have a clue what is require to win before the game match starts. :sceptic:

I'm inclined to agree with that....

It's either that or they just want the kills and are leaving the "winning" up to the team

Sign in to follow this