Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
fawx317

Changes to Credits Earnings?

13 comments in this topic

139 posts
5,876 battles

Hi guys, just want to ask if there's been any changes to how Credits are awarded for each battle? 

Not sure if it's just me, but recently I felt that I've been earning less credits than usual on Tiers 6-10. Games where I'd deal >100k damage to 5-6 ships, which in my experience, should have net me at at least 250k credits (With Premium) at Tier 6 would just end up with 190k only. I get the same sort of earnings at T10 as well.

Unfortunately I didn't save any screenshots to back up my claims, but I just want to ask if anyone else noticed anything of the sort? :amazed:

191 posts
10,626 battles

Hi guys, just want to ask if there's been any changes to how Credits are awarded for each battle? 

Not sure if it's just me, but recently I felt that I've been earning less credits than usual on Tiers 6-10. Games where I'd deal >100k damage to 5-6 ships, which in my experience, should have net me at at least 250k credits (With Premium) at Tier 6 would just end up with 190k only. I get the same sort of earnings at T10 as well.

Unfortunately I didn't save any screenshots to back up my claims, but I just want to ask if anyone else noticed anything of the sort? :amazed:

There are some earning nerf/buff to some ships. Which ship you noticed the earning dropped?

139 posts
5,876 battles

There have been no changes to credit earnings, IIRC.

I see, might just be me then lol

There are some earning nerf/buff to some ships. Which ship you noticed the earning dropped?

No ship in particular, but to list the ships I've been playing lately:

Fuso ( I know this had a credit ratio nerf lately)

Kamikaze R

Kongo

Roon

Yamato

Myoko

Super Tester
1,310 posts

well... when dev decide to change credit/exp earning rate of some ship..

they usually post it in changelog...

if its not in change log.. i think it safe to assume that no change happen in cred/exp earn rate.

139 posts
5,876 battles

Did you earn Confederate/High Caliber?

On some games, yes

Again I know I don't have the screenshots to back this up, I apologize. Which is why I thought of asking in this forum in general to see if anyone noticed anything of the sort. 

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

sometimes i get a good xp but not so high credits, but sometimes i get massive credits but only a few xp... is there a different way to calculate xp and credit?

Super Tester
1,310 posts

sometimes i get a good xp but not so high credits, but sometimes i get massive credits but only a few xp... is there a different way to calculate xp and credit?

from my experience..

credit earn is mostly from damage..

capping gives huge exp. but the credit is so so ...

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

from my experience..

credit earn is mostly from damage..

capping gives huge exp. but the credit is so so ...

okay. i think this solve my problem.

and i bet killing gave xp not as big as cap and defend?

because i get high xp when i score 3 cap and 7 defence...

139 posts
5,876 battles

Okay, just got off a game in a Zao which I did pretty decently. But the credits earned felt somewhat low considering the amount of damage I dealt. Attached are the relevant screenshots. 

So.... is this normal? :amazed:

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Okay, just got off a game in a Zao which I did pretty decently. But the credits earned felt somewhat low considering the amount of damage I dealt. Attached are the relevant screenshots. 

So.... is this normal? :amazed:

That looks normal to me, tbh.

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,513 battles

Tier 8-10 you tend not to earn credits due to post-battle expenses.
It's how they funnel more players into 5-7 and whilst I don't like it, I do understand the reasoning...

Very frustrating if you don't run premium/premium ship (credit earner), as module + equipment upgrades for something like the Ibuki will cost you more than the actual ship.

This means that instead of just ~12 million creds for an Ibuki, you'll end up shelling out 20+mill in total just to make the thing competitive...

Sign in to follow this