Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
NED_SHNEEBLEY

High tier Matchmaking

5 comments in this topic

4 posts
2,739 battles

Matchmaking at high tiers seems to be extremely unbalanced, there seems to be a massive population of destroyer captains. Probably due to the fact that spamming a [redacted] of torps while being undetected is the easiest thing to do and yields results. There should be a limit on the amount of destroyers that are allowed to join a match. And there should be restrictions on divisions who insist on pairing up with a gap between tiers. (eg: T9 kagero and T2 Chikuma) that actually happened.. I dunno maybe i'm just being a little [redacted], but having fun rewarding game play seems to be a real struggle at the higher tiers.

Profanity. Post edited, user warned.

~Syanda

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Edited by Syanda

580 posts
1,587 battles

Only one thing comes to mind whenever I get matches like this... :teethhappy:

but honestly... I do hope MM will get an update soon that fixes this... Maybe a maximum of four DDs per side for matches T8 and above and I don't really care if I wait a little longer in the Battle Queue just as long as MM doesn't give me these nightmare inducing matches... :amazed:

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

Yeah for some reason MM has a very hard time in working out that half of 10 is 5 but always seems to put 6 DD v 4 DD when there is 10 DD waiting in line for Battle.

216 posts
2,239 battles

A limit on DDs per side would be nice to prevent things like this lol.

Omg, look at all that skill, totally not unbalances and OP torp spammers, just pure skill.

Honestly I don't even think the new radar consumable will remedy THIS right here. And yes there needs to be a limit on how many DDs a team can have, 3 maybe 4 max per team, and on top of that it would be to everyone's benefit if they also set it to be a 1:1 ratio on DD tiers, but that's just my 2 cent on this topic.

Sign in to follow this