Sign in to follow this  
Sting_Ray_05

Clan Battles for SEA server

7 comments in this topic

350 posts

Since I have been watching Youtube, I came across a certain video by Jingles in which he said that Clan Battles are starting in WOWS EU server. Any more information or opinions about it when it does come here?

And no, I'm not contributing in this other than opening the topic as I can not and will not climb the tier ladder to the top and join the clan battles either.

With that said, I can go back to leveling my still low tier ships.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Jingles doesn't always provide the most accurate information. Clan Battles isn't coming to EU yet, or any of the server clusters. However, there are informal clan battles leagues on NA, and maybe EU.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Jingles doesn't always provide the most accurate information. Clan Battles isn't coming to EU yet, or any of the server clusters. However, there are informal clan battles leagues on NA, and maybe EU.

So i will assume ur answer as "Soon™" then :D:D:D

Super Tester
2,725 posts

So i will assume ur answer as "Soon™" then :D:D:D

The answer is always "Soon™" beacause we don't have the real answer to that. The Development Team always do the public announcement first. We are simply "Wait & See" here while we grind our ships to higher tier.
Edited by Mingfang47

350 posts

He said Team Battles, and the EU have just finished with the Dream Team event.

Thanks for the correction and requesting for this thread to be locked. I made this thread due to a mishearing of a streamed video and I would like it to be locked soon. Again, thank you.