Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ReNation

Signal Lamp from IJN DD is missing (0.5.3.2)

2 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,310 posts

Issue:   Signal Lamp from IJN ship (checked on DD(shimakaze). and kongo. forgot the other ship that use it)

Screenshots: attached below
Ship: IJN(Any)
Map: Any
Occurrences:  Keep Occuring.. even in save mode
Tested: Tested.. mod applied. mod removed. save mode(from launcher). keep occured
Severity: Low impact, visual error.
Details:  The signal Lamp model is missing from ships after 0.5.3.2 update. 

checked the file in res folder.. the file is exist

yes i know the file list. since i modded the file before to make it glowing [i put the modded file in res_mods ofc]

World_of_Warships\res\content\gameplay\japan\misc\textures\JM124_Signal_Lamp_2.mfm

World_of_Warships\res\content\gameplay\japan\misc\textures\JM124_Signal_Lamp_2_a.dds

World_of_Warships\res\content\gameplay\japan\misc\textures\JM124_Signal_Lamp_2_mg.dds

World_of_Warships\res\content\gameplay\japan\misc\textures\JM124_Signal_Lamp_2_n.dds

but in game. the model is missing

checked the on several DD that i owned. (minekaze, kamikaze, shimakaze) and kongo , and several DD that i remember having it

all signal lamp from those ship is missing

screenshoot (i only profide SS for shimakaze and kongo. since i dont have old SS from other ship that showing signal lamp close enough) :

before 0.5.3.2

91zQcOi.jpg

60arEyG.jpg

before 0.5.3.2

vdtjboN.jpg

PYJvKZH.jpg

rqTmdvA.jpg

YX52pRD.jpg

PS: pls dont mind the missing turrets from shimakaze.. it was the screenshot from failed experiment to add glow to turrets

Edited by ReNation

Sign in to follow this