Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Geomancer74

New Players, Kirishima and Iona!

6 comments in this topic

2 posts
571 battles

So I spent the time and energy reasearching up to t5 and I didn't get anything. After looking on the site I saw this

"Note: The distribution of rewards for new players has been postponed due to technical difficulties. We will get back to you as soon as we have the details. [uPDATED]"

Anyone know what is actually happening? 

1,069 posts
3,847 battles

Can't find anything else about it,they don't seem to have posted anymore information.

Couple of things to check though:

Make sure you have Yosuka port activated.

Click your Profile in game,and look at the Summary page.Make sure that you have at least the number 10 in the circle to the left of your username in the middle of the screen,apparently you need to be a certain level for the missions.

If these are ok then WG is probably still having issues with the rewards.

2 posts
571 battles

See thats the thing. WG, said if I start a new account after march 1, 2016, then if I research ANY tier 5 ship, I would have receive the kirishima and iona. 

It was a thin to bring in new players. but here I am. a new player. and I didn't get my stuff. 

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

Unfortunately it looks like they ran into some issues regarding the reward ships for new players so you'll probably have to be patient. :unsure:

If they eventually resolve the issue and you still haven't received your ship (with Yokosuka port enabled), you can send them a support ticket through the customer service center.

Either way, enjoy your stay here.

Edited by EnochIsHere

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

See thats the thing. WG, said if I start a new account after march 1, 2016, then if I research ANY tier 5 ship, I would have receive the kirishima and iona. 

It was a thin to bring in new players. but here I am. a new player. and I didn't get my stuff. 

dont be afraid..... you will get compensate...

and welcome... lets play together :D

1 post
196 battles

Don't worry mate you're not alone, Lets Just wait for our package arrive, maybe WG shipyard construction is full of kirishima building request atm :trollface:

Sign in to follow this