Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Hieee_Rin

Couldn't login into game

5 comments in this topic

17 posts
10,526 battles

Issue:   Couldn't login into game

Screenshots: As per attachment
Ship: NA
Map: NA
Occurrences:  ~90%
Tested: Nearly every time
Severity: Very high
Details: As per title, after updating to 0.5.3.2 few days ago, I had a hard time logging into the game, when I try to do so after the loading circle spin for a few times then it just returned to the login screen and nothing happened (No connection error or UID/PW incorrect error messages). Sometimes it tooks 2-3 times then I were able to enter the game, sometimes it just won't login at all. Tried disabling modules, launch in safe mode but no dice. Try other connection same thing occurs, this is very frustrating! Apart from reinstall, is there other way to solve this problem? Didn't modified original files at all, just use modules and put under res_mods.

shot-16.03.13_01.56.46-0117.jpg

Edited by Hieee_Rin

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

remove anything you have in the Res_Mods folder except for the 0.5.3.2 folder, which should contain nothing. Try logging in again.

Most likely cause is a mod sitting in the res_mods file that is incompatible with the current build. 

17 posts
10,526 battles

remove anything you have in the Res_Mods folder except for the 0.5.3.2 folder, which should contain nothing. Try logging in again.

Most likely cause is a mod sitting in the res_mods file that is incompatible with the current build. 

I have cleanup everything inside the 0.5.3.2 mod folder. Unfortunately the problem still persist, fyi after the first unsuccessful login, I can't change the E-mail or Password anymore. Need to either restart the game or wait until successful login then logout again then I will able to change it..

Sign in to follow this