Sign in to follow this  
LasIslasFilipinas

Question About Streamers

6 comments in this topic

108 posts
467 battles

Hey guys!! Though I noticed that WG is looking for community contributors and streamers are a part of it, I was just wondering if there are already existing streamers of WoWs here in the ASIA server? If so, might I ask for their twitch channels, haha. Thanks for the effort in advance. :)

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

that is what the thread is about - to find streamers for the Asian Server, those who already stream.

If you go through the thread, you will get their respective twitch channels.

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

There are several, just read the thread.

Now this also makes me wonder if there is anything for YouTube uploaders?

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Now this also makes me wonder if there is anything for YouTube uploaders?

Not yet, but in the works ExESGO!  I think Liquidsnake and Ironguard want to see how many steam, and how much interest there is first.

108 posts
467 battles

Thanks for that information guys! Though I watch Phily and Baron and I seriously find it very informative. The only thing that I am looking for now is a stream in the context of the ASIA server, haha. Know the entire culture as well! ^^

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Thanks for that information guys! Though I watch Phily and Baron and I seriously find it very informative. The only thing that I am looking for now is a stream in the context of the ASIA server, haha. Know the entire culture as well! ^^

which section of the Asian server though, since we cover from India (and further West) to New Zealand in the East, Australia up to Japan

Sign in to follow this