Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

215mb update.

14 comments in this topic

415 posts
10,918 battles

just some texture fixes, a few model fixes, and some backgrounds added.

(I opened the update package and had a look)

I have it downloading now

When you say "backgrounds", do you mean new port backgrounds?

415 posts
10,918 battles

just downloaded it 215 mb in 10 min  ,now extracting updates  ..........  1 hour already only 40% installed :angry:

no no, installing comes AFTER extracting ... could be a while yet if your PC is a slow as my old i7 920

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

just some texture fixes, a few model fixes, and some backgrounds added.

(I opened the update package and had a look)

so why is there no information about it ??

why wasn't players told about what it was??? as being 215mb is big and yes it took a long time to install as well even longer than yesterdays update????

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

Mokyo: firing range was decreased by 0.5 km [uPDATED]

Mogami: firing range was increased by 0.6 km (when the Type 8 mod. 2 GFCS is mounted) [uPDATED]

For the Yubari cruiser, fixed her deck armour characteristics displayed in the Port [uPDATED]

For the Bogue aircraft carrier, increased the number of aircraft displayed on her deck. [uPDATED]

Improved placement of guns displayed on the current ship's silhouette (in the lower-left corner of the battle HUD). Now the guns are more accurately-aligned with the silhouette. [uPDATED]

Added a separate indicator showing that the player's ship is detected by the enemy using the Hydroacoustic Search consumable. In the future, a similar indicator will be added showing that the player's ship is detected by the enemy using the Surveillance Radar consumable. [uPDATED]

Fixed the error for the Hull B of the Farragut destroyer. Now if her magazine is damaged but there is no detonation, this damage will not incapacitate her guns for which the ammunition is delivered from this magazine. [uPDATED]

those are the updates ?

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Mokyo: firing range was decreased by 0.5 km [uPDATED]

Mogami: firing range was increased by 0.6 km (when the Type 8 mod. 2 GFCS is mounted) [uPDATED]

For the Yubari cruiser, fixed her deck armour characteristics displayed in the Port [uPDATED]

For the Bogue aircraft carrier, increased the number of aircraft displayed on her deck. [uPDATED]

Improved placement of guns displayed on the current ship's silhouette (in the lower-left corner of the battle HUD). Now the guns are more accurately-aligned with the silhouette. [uPDATED]

Added a separate indicator showing that the player's ship is detected by the enemy using the Hydroacoustic Search consumable. In the future, a similar indicator will be added showing that the player's ship is detected by the enemy using the Surveillance Radar consumable. [uPDATED]

Fixed the error for the Hull B of the Farragut destroyer. Now if her magazine is damaged but there is no detonation, this damage will not incapacitate her guns for which the ammunition is delivered from this magazine. [uPDATED]

those are the updates ?

if they are the updates then why haven't they said anything on the website etc?

Sign in to follow this