Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Grimnar42

Tashkent premium camo

8 comments in this topic

334 posts
13,020 battles

So I lashed out and bought Tashkent some premium camo it needs all the help it can get and all that happens is it goes from dark grey to light grey I suppose the effects seem to be happening but is that right just a light grey ? When you click on other ships to preview them they all have some sort of pattern.

334 posts
13,020 battles

Beginning to wish I never got this tub fragile turrets spotting range of a bb crap torps even upgraded ur spotted before u get in range. What do u do when u loose all ur turrets and only 4k torps ??? Why does Kiev out range it same guns ?

199 posts
18,023 battles

Sell it before you get more frustrated. I sold mine recently. Just gave up on it. Gonna try Benson if it is any good. The Mahan high arc canon is useless at long range against fast moving boat. I guessed non premium ships are just mediocre against premium ships.

334 posts
13,020 battles

Trouble is I bought the premium camo for it wont get the gold back only credits I know I know brain implosion. Benson is pretty good actually have that to.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Till this point i still stand my ground that Tashkent is not actually that bad and i quite like the ship to the point that i use it in Ranked Battles (and got 70% winrate in it) :D:D:D

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

334 posts
13,020 battles

Till this point i still stand my ground that Tashkent is not actually that bad and i quite like the ship to the point that i use it in Ranked Battles (and got 70% winrate in it) :D:D:D

I suspect you would get a good winrate in a row boat with a bb gun (compliment :playing:) But you have to admit loosing your turrets on a regular basis is awfully annoying and to be honest I seem to loose turrets much more often in the Tashkent than any other dd I have played.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

But you have to admit loosing your turrets on a regular basis is awfully annoying and to be honest I seem to loose turrets much more often in the Tashkent than any other dd I have played.

Thats typical for Russian DD turrets always cross ur finger when u taking hit, and Tashkent suffer from that kind of stuff more than other ship you facing so far because is the biggest DD you ever play till this point, but once you get to the Udaloi and Khabarovsk then Tashkent will feel kinda small :D:D:D

Sign in to follow this