Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Coburn

Prize Shipping Containers...

19 comments in this topic

103 posts
3,940 battles

So, it occurred to me that prizes for awards and such like missions/daily quests/etc come in shipping containers stamped with the game logo on it. That makes sense, because if supplies back in the day were coming by ship, they'd be in shipping containers.

Considering that I'm on my way to get the ARP Kirishima, how would she fit inside a shipping container? Or will she sail from the prize depot to my docks?

If it's the former, damn that is one big shipping container.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

You know, Yokosuka Naval Base in Blue Steel has underground dry dock. Yes, the ship is lifted up & delivered out. :rolleyes:

But anyway, you want the ship or not?! That's the question!! XDDD

451 posts
6,946 battles

Delivered by ship, duh.

There's a reason it's called cargo~

Oh wait

Edited by Kleiss

103 posts
3,940 battles

Was looking at that and I was surprised. I think Australia also had one (I think Wikipedia had a image of it with HMAS Canberra or something).

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

Was looking at that and I was surprised. I think Australia also had one (I think Wikipedia had a image of it with HMAS Canberra or something).

If you're refering to the Blue Marlin it's not owned by any country, rather the company Dockwise. HMAS Canberra (LHD02) was transported from Spain to Australia on her, which is what I think you're trying to refer to. I think HMAS Adelaide (LHD01) was also transported on Blue Marlin as well.

Sign in to follow this