Sign in to follow this  
LasIslasFilipinas

After 7 Months

5 comments in this topic

108 posts
467 battles

Hello! Finally after 7 months, I would be playing WoWs again since July/August, haha! I know that many have changed and I would invest my time by reading updates and posts in this forum as well as watching replays, videos, and clips in youtube or whatever you got. I do promise that if I will be in the battlefield I will make sure that I know the fundamental or basic mechanics in the game so that my team won't suffer by my actions. Though I still humbly ask forgiveness if I frustrate some of the veteran and amateur players, haha. See you guys in the sea! :)

753 posts
8,965 battles

I do promise that if I will be in the battlefield I will make sure that I know the fundamental or basic mechanics in the game so that my team won't suffer by my actions. 

A very noble gesture indeed. Pity most current players do not adhere to this.

108 posts
467 battles

A very noble gesture indeed. Pity most current players do not adhere to this.

Thanks!! My view is that whenever you play a game, it is important to know the basics and further intermediate tactics/strats will come in due time as you progress. I don't want to YOLO around just to enjoy and tell myself that I am playing, haha. XD

451 posts
6,946 battles

Good day to u fellow captain! What is your ign, so I may test your skills at sea, should i encounter you?

Sign in to follow this