Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

come out to play

18 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

Yep, you get an update and all the really bad players come out to play.

You get DD players who think they have to get within 5km of all ships and just die.

You get DD players who fire their guns at cruisers and BB, when they not hiding in smoke or behind islands.

You get cruiser players who think they are DDs, and try to take caps circle's at the start of a domination mode battle.

You get BB players who still at high tier, don't understand how to dodge torpedos dropped from aircraft.

You get 1 ship, trying to attack 4 ships by it self.

You get low HP ships, still trying to push forward and attack full HP ships.

You get players who are winning a battle, like domination mode and keep advancing and die and then lose the battle.

You get AFK players and AFK CVs on your team, while the enemy team CV isn't.

You get DDs trying to sneak around to kill CVs, instead of playing there role.

Why cant players just learn the game and learn from mistakes.

Simple basic rules need to be followed.

:red_button::angry:

575 posts
5,354 battles

Because most people cannot see their own failures or believe they have a problem. They live their lives in denial and fantasy when it comes to playing games or they simply do not care.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

Because most people cannot see their own failures or believe they have a problem. They live their lives in denial and fantasy when it comes to playing games or they simply do not care.

Yes true, maybe I shouldn't of put that part in there, as dumb will always be dumb no matter what.

575 posts
5,354 battles

Yes true, maybe I shouldn't of put that part in there, as dumb will always be dumb no matter what.

No, leave it. Do not succumb to the elite political correctness crowd and hurt feelings brigade that tries to rule our lives! Fight the power! Freeeedoooooooooooom! :hiding:

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

No, leave it. Do not succumb to the elite political correctness crowd and hurt feelings brigade that tries to rule our lives! Fight the power! Freeeedoooooooooooom! :hiding:

:hmm::izmena:

1,125 posts

in domination with 3 cap area or more, I'll focus purely on capping and torp only when opportunity arise.

since nowadays capping is more rewarding than killing (and that probably why some CA also try to capping too)

however, I thing it's normal for CA/CL to do the capping as long as they don't see herd of BB near that cap point

and I prefer them to do it.

i mean... come on! IJNDD never win in cap-race against US/RUDD, capping are close quarter combat area and us/rudd wins hand down.

If CA are following behind me, I can retreat and tend only to keep him spot and let CA/CL kill or drive them away and let that CA/CL do the cap instead of me going in and die.

Edited by PGM991

Beta Tester
65 posts
2,698 battles

I've seen a full health T5 cruiser running away from home cap just 5 clicks away while an enemy dd capping it.

Yes a Tier V

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,921 battles

I've seen a full health T5 cruiser running away from home cap just 5 clicks away while an enemy dd capping it.

Yes a Tier V

Which is why lower tier games are both fun to play by punishing the foolish and also equally as frustrating when your team is full of them. I've literally had many a hilarious and frustrating games at such tiers, for example, I've had dogfights in my kamikaze against gunboat DD's because yolo and  I still win because the trigger happy DD captains use torps rather than guns, and I simply launch my torps with a better aim at point blank range...just light a fighter pilot.

In low tier DD knifefights are exactly like aerial dogfights, as you have two fast moving craft firing guns and "missiles" against each other - its the one who keeps their cool the best that wins (yes 3 DD kills, 2 with torps and 1 with guns in an IJN DD, all in as many minutes)

img%5D

Edited by Blitzkreig95

Beta Tester
65 posts
2,698 battles

Which is why lower tier games are both fun to play by punishing the foolish and also equally as frustrating when your team is full of them. I've literally had many a hilarious and frustrating games at such tiers, for example, I've had dogfights in my kamikaze against gunboat DD's because yolo and  I still win because the trigger happy DD captains use torps rather than guns, and I simply launch my torps with a better aim at point blank range...just light a fighter pilot.

In low tier DD knifefights are exactly like aerial dogfights, as you have two fast moving craft firing guns and "missiles" against each other - its the one who keeps their cool the best that wins (yes 3 DD kills, 2 with torps and 1 with guns in an IJN DD, all in as many minutes)

Second that, it's more fun to play in low tiers, everyone is rushing to each other unlike high tier games

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Because they wanted to learn the hard way. I wanted them to learn the hard way to not fire torpedoes randomly.

753 posts
8,965 battles

You forgot about useless CV players, that send their TB's skirting the map edges looking for the enemy CV bypassing juicy BB's along the way while their fighters just circle their ship instead of helping spotted DD's and then call for help when in trouble.

Guess what CV players, if you play your role properly then I'll protect you with my life, otherwise you are on your own.

199 posts
6,037 battles

You forgot about useless CV players, that send their TB's skirting the map edges looking for the enemy CV bypassing juicy BB's along the way while their fighters just circle their ship instead of helping spotted DD's and then call for help when in trouble.

Guess what CV players, if you play your role properly then I'll protect you with my life, otherwise you are on your own.

Agree with this one. I'm a CV captain, and I hate facing this type of CV players, especially when I'm on DB Loadout on US CV. Died after 5 minutes after game start because of torpedoes from both sides. Didn't even manage to make proper damage before the ship got destroyed (Curse you Bogue! And they said the US prefer air superiority, but I don't get 1 squadron of fighters on my DB loadout!).

And as a good CV captain, I did my best to support the heavy ships by attacking dangerous BBs with my Torpedo Bombers and scanning for enemy DDs with my always-miss-at-best-moments Dive Bombers. But, usually the team melt before they can do damages, and no one tried protecting me when a DD or CL/CA tried to ambush me.

Edited by Delta_Sierra

Sign in to follow this