32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think its Rubbish ?

• Yes
    • No

31 comments in this topic

451 posts
6,949 battles

This game is actually very well made in terms of mechanics to make it a viable arcade game while adhering to events that happened in real life

For example yea u can get detonated if ur magazine blows up in real life. In this game this mechanic exists too, but the roll is extremely low and there is a flag to prevent this. This actually reduces frustration.

Without actually learning and mastering the inside-out mechanics u actually dare to make a rant thread with only your rage as your supporting evidence

When I started this game it was frustrating for me. But I learned how each class plays. I learnt why I got punished so badly for making some mistakes. I learnt that BEING AN ARCADE GAME, LUCK IS A FACTOR AND BY PLAYING A GAME WHERE LUCK IS A SIGNIFICANT FACTOR I EXPECT UNFAIR THINGS TO HAPPEN BOTH TO MY SHIP AND MY ENEMY'S SHIP.

Please leave WOWs, we don't need players like you.

2,634 posts
6,886 battles

Please leave WOWs, we don't need players like you.

Let him play......... just maybe it is better if he wont complain and play quietly.....

451 posts
6,949 battles

Let him play......... just maybe it is better if he wont complain and play quietly.....

okay i apologize.

OP, git gud. That's all

406 posts
6,591 battles

As an Englishman - I too am still dismayed at the lack of RN in this game (even though I have the Warspite as a premium) but the RN cruiser line is coming up supposedly Q1 this year, so soon we shall have the start of the RN.