Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Hiroyoshi_Andersen

US ships needs buff

12 comments in this topic

52 posts

somethings not right here.. US battleships and cruisers seems worse than Japanese ones

my new mexico or any us battleships dont rotate its turrets faster and the pensacola's range aint right too

also i saw that new mexico can fire 1.8 RPM while Fuso can Fire 2.0 RPM

Why is this happening? all i can say is that Japan is too OP and this aint balanced afterall

do i really have to wait for the future buff plans? (really?) im getting real tired of this ship...

Edited by Hiroyoshi_Andersen

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Pensacola is really famous for being weird/bad cruiser so im not surprise :D:D:D

In case of New Mexico, Its have the advantage over Fuso in term of armor and turrets placement all and all when compare to Fuso they're about the same but Colorado is the one that you should be careful :trollface: 

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

all i can say is that Japan is too OP and this aint balanced afterall

meanwhile ijn players will rant about how usn being OP for good grouping of guns and armor also whine about getting many citadel hits from usn somewhere in the universe. look all ships have downside and advantages, its up to the player how well he can manage to cover its cons and maximized its pros.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Instead of waiting for that buff (8 months or Never™), why don't you adapt to it?

I also have US Battleships (As well as Japanese Battleships), currently at tier 6 New Mexico. I don't complain about turret traverse because that's the REALITY and YOU CAN'T ESCAPE FROM THE THE TRUTH. Still like 4 x 3-mount main gun though.

Edited by Mingfang47

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

But according to your profile you haven't played a game yet :hmm:

Anyway, my advice for you on how to deal with long turret traverse time is to rely more on your rudder to position your ship so your guns are on target rather than waiting for them to turn.

580 posts
1,587 battles

If you want that then I demand to nerf your armor and your turret traverse rates! and also why not buff the armor on KM cruisers too!... See? That's how your sounding right now...

The word here is "BALANCE" they're meant to be like that... Strengths and Weaknesses bruh... There's no one nation here that's without its drawbacks so learn to sail with it... or sink like a rock

[BOTES]
94 posts
3,501 battles

I think we all can reasonably expect that if you want to make claims about a ships relative effectiveness to others that you post more than one or two contextless stats.

64 posts
274 battles

It is even worth replying to the standard whining regarding some of the best and underrated ships of the US lines the New Mexico, Colorado and Pensacola

from what i experienced in the NA alpha to closed beta pepsi cola is more of a "sniping" ship since the whole thing is basically a big floating citadel with metal poles attached to it. trick is u gotta let the other cruisers go in first then follow them from behind am i right?

Sign in to follow this