Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BravaZulu296

1/350 scale World of warships ships

7 comments in this topic

346 posts

I know there are models of Tanks for world of tanks and some ship models would be awesome especially ships like Montana and izimo in which there aren't many (if any) models of

(I know there's a montana class for as much as a 1/200 Iowa)

1,230 posts
2,367 battles

I know there are models of Tanks for world of tanks and some ship models would be awesome especially ships like Montana and izimo in which there aren't many (if any) models of

(I know there's a montana class for as much as a 1/200 Iowa)

Well 1:350 of Iowa class is commonly found, I have one of them

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Well 1:350 of Iowa class is commonly found, I have one of them

I guess the OP want non existing ships model such as Montana, H44 or Super Yamato.

Since WG already making model they should try going for niche market as such since there will be some peoples who want to own WT E-100 :P

346 posts

I guess the OP want non existing ships model such as Montana, H44 or Super Yamato.

Since WG already making model they should try going for niche market as such since there will be some peoples who want to own WT E-100 :P

I should Probably mention that They are by another company branded World of Tanks

http://www.italeriusa.com/product-category-wot.php

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I should Probably mention that They are by another company branded World of Tanks

http://www.italeriusa.com/product-category-wot.php

Yea i got some of that company model as well but kinda prefer another one since it will be cheaper (will not metioned the brand) :D:D:D

Anyways so far they are all still an existing tanks that can be found easily, im looking foreword to such tank as Foch 155, AMX 50 100, Obj 430, E-100, WT E-100 and Aufkl Panther :)

It will be great if WG making those blue print ships model as well, some modeler will be crazy about Montana and H44 :D:D:D

1,230 posts
2,367 battles

Yea i got some of that company model as well but kinda prefer another one since it will be cheaper (will not metioned the brand) :D:D:D

Anyways so far they are all still an existing tanks that can be found easily, im looking foreword to such tank as Foch 155, AMX 50 100, Obj 430, E-100, WT E-100 and Aufkl Panther :)

It will be great if WG making those blue print ships model as well, some modeler will be crazy about Montana and H44 :D:D:D

No

MutekiNippon.jpg?t=1313919984

Bwah Ha ha!

Sign in to follow this