Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Grimnar42

ARP ships

13 comments in this topic

334 posts
12,991 battles

I have absolutely no interest in the whole ARP thing don't get me wrong the rewards from the missions are cool but no interest in the ARP phenomenon. The ships will just sit in port and gather virtual dust. Is there any non painful way I can just gift them to someone who has missed out failed to complete missions or whatever. I see a number of threads of people desperate to acquire them.     

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

As far as I know, there isn't any way to gift or trade ships of any nature other than WG themselves giving ships to certain accounts for rewards for contests e.t.c.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,832 posts
4,122 battles

Why would you want to give it away, when the ship came with a ship slot for her self? Beside, its for collection!

Because some people don't like that whole scene.  I would probably just outright ditch it from my port if I completed the mission. The port slot is far more valuable than a kiddynasty ship.

104 posts
13,847 battles

I have absolutely no interest in the whole ARP thing don't get me wrong the rewards from the missions are cool but no interest in the ARP phenomenon. The ships will just sit in port and gather virtual dust. Is there any non painful way I can just gift them to someone who has missed out failed to complete missions or whatever. I see a number of threads of people desperate to acquire them.     

And you will never see it in port unless you select the Yokosuka Port. Out of sight, out of mind, and nothing to ever worry about.

Oh, and you get the bonus Signal Flags for your inconvenience. Enjoy!

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

And you will never see it in port unless you select the Yokosuka Port. Out of sight, out of mind, and nothing to ever worry about.

^

This.

Just change your port and you wont see them.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

^

This.

^

This

Thats why i totally forget about those ships because i hate Yokosuka port, its look weird in my opinion :D:D:D 

892 posts
7,853 battles

^

This

Thats why i totally forget about those ships because i hate Yokosuka port, its look weird in my opinion :D:D:D

And I don't understand a word those ARP captains are saying.....:hiding:

Super Tester
1,296 posts
9,726 battles

at least its better than the normal english bot man saying (a nice change at least)

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

Pretty sure it's just one liners of Iona's status reports from the anime, or if not it'll be her just saying the same thing as the English man with a few Ars Nova references in it because I hear the word "Klein" every now and then.

334 posts
12,991 battles

^

This.

I know all this I just thought some people seem desperate to get them and have missed out for whatever reason I will never use them so why not let someone else have them. That is all.

104 posts
13,847 battles

I've learnt to read "box" and hieroglyphics since playing this game, so what they are saying is easy to understand. :P

Sign in to follow this