You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
bokute2009

about iona

32 comments in this topic

69 posts
4,471 battles

her voice is cute  :)true but hmm i don't understand what she said just may be some subtitle for what she says and that subtitle can be turn on or off if player want :D 

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,384 battles

her voice is cute  :)true but hmm i don't understand what she said just may be some subtitle for what she says and that subtitle can be turn on or off if player want :D 

Same, I can't fully understand all the dialogs (the exact meaning)

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

Yes. subtitle should be good, i want too 

Mai Fuchigami is cute but I WANT KIRISHIMA MENTAL MODEL AND THAT SEXY ONEE-SAMA YANDERE VSEXY VOICE!

I Really disappoint here since in first poster they promote they use kirishima mental model in thier poster but when it time for kirishima event ... she no where to see ....

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
162 posts
2,861 battles

before that,, they need to up the volume on her,, damn,, i can even barely hear her speaking,, and i want Musashi Mental Model as commander,, damn,, that Mental Model look cute for no good reason,, those red eyes,, white hair,, petite appearance,, mini jeans pants,, AGHHHH I COULD BLOW MY MIND NOW

69 posts
4,471 battles

before that,, they need to up the volume on her,, damn,, i can even barely hear her speaking,, and i want Musashi Mental Model as commander,, damn,, that Mental Model look cute for no good reason,, those red eyes,, white hair,, petite appearance,, mini jeans pants,, AGHHHH I COULD BLOW MY MIND NOW

true it blows my brain out and you right volume up and subtitle i don't think that these things are that hard to put in the game :D

199 posts
6,037 battles

i'm trying to figure out what that specialization XI ARP I-401 is?

It means Tier 11 Arpeggio I-401, but technically it means nothing. Syanda said XI ARP I-401 is only a fake ship name. The commander needs a specialized ship, WG can't leave it blank, because of the game engine, so they fill it with a submarine name on it, to troll people who keep asking for subs.

12 posts
2,966 battles

so there's absolutely nothing special about the ship? that's a kick in the teeth for all the work to get it. ah well, at least i have a new toy in the collection.

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
162 posts
2,861 battles

rxuS0AZ.jpg

If you use mod you can see, I-401

its, weird kuma like ship that tumbling in and out of water with 100% coancealment lol

ain't that how FOG ship work? i mean,, they can submerge too in the Anime and Manga,, so why not in WoWS? :trollface:

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
162 posts
2,861 battles

well we can't do much so keep talking until they hear us lol :D subtitle volume up and what else guys?

me want Musashi voice pack,, atleast put better number on her sound volume now

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
162 posts
2,861 battles

hope so hope we will have some more voice packs really need some more or may be they allow mods?

they did allowed voice mod but it time consuming when you make one,, hope they use Fmod based file for voice file (.fev and .fsb) and other? keep it as it is (Wwise base file like .bnk)