Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Matsuo_Base

Timekillers.

17 comments in this topic

37 posts
3,520 battles

If the topicis notthe creation ofthe rightsection,apologizeandmoderator,dragit to theright departmentplease!
Today,in a battleon my teamI was veryinadequateplayer.Onspawnhe killed2teammate.
Screenshot:

And if it is good to remember the past, the nickname I've met pink.

Warning issued for naming and shaming violation. Post edited.

~Twisted0ne

Edited by Twisted0ne

91 posts
710 battles

Just a suggestion, remove the player's name, or you will be penalized.

The best way to deal with such people is to use the 'after battle report' and report him/her for bad play or send replay to support/mod., but i do believe there is an automated system in place to penalize TKers~ they turn pink.

37 posts
3,520 battles

In the Russian server was spotted incorrect operation of the automatic system of punishment.

Upon detection of such a failure were asked to make posts in the special theme.

In your forum, I do not see it. Poetomu this section and asked the moderator to move in the profile section.

Error: This player at the time of the start of the battle already had pink tsvet.Znachit before our fight he inflicted damage, and perhaps killed someone in a previous battle.

He began to cause damage on your team to respaune.Srazu his guns were loaded.

Automatic system had banned his teammate damage when applied in our battle for relapse timdamag.

But that did not happen!

So I did and created a screen message.

PS

I do not pishu.Stranno red that you see red.
It is possible that Google-translator distorts the text.
Screen size is also allowed and the eye should not act.
The keyboard I have the world's best-Russian.
Works since 1998 and no complaints.

I apologize if someone brought you from the inconvenience!:honoring:

Edited by Matsuo_Base

695 posts
2,153 battles

Posting other players names.  Is naming and shaming and not allowed under the forum rules.

We also would like you to notify WG of issues like these via submitting a support ticket with the evidence.  A game replay is the best evidence for this to be done.

Posting on the forums has not been reconsidered as a suitable method on the ASIA server at this stage.

Thank you for your support in this matter.  If you have any further issues please PM me for assistance.

Edited by Twisted0ne

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

Posting other players names.  Is naming and shaming and not allowed under the forum rules.

We also would like you to notify WG of issues like these via submitting a support ticket with the evidence.  A game replay is the best evidence for this to be done.

Posting on the forums has not been reconsidered as a suitable method on the ASIA server at this stage.

Thank you for your support in this matter.  If you have any further issues please PM me for assistance.

what in game Report do ?

Is there is  punishment when reporting TK / Toxic player ?

199 posts
6,041 battles

what in game Report do ?

Is there is  punishment when reporting TK / Toxic player ?

They basically got slap to the wrist, just a very bad reputation. Other punishment I know, pink names, which just marked them as a TK. This usually happens when they manage to caused a lot of damage on ally ships.

Other than those two, I don't know.

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

They basically got slap to the wrist, just a very bad reputation. Other punishment I know, pink names, which just marked them as a TK. This usually happens when they manage to caused a lot of damage on ally ships.

Other than those two, I don't know.

There is reputation in this game ?

I know TK got pink names, and can be killed by anyone without penalty

but the in game report which has 4 selection

- misbehavior in chat

- BOT

- Played poorly

- the 4th one I forgot 

what those punishment, seems just eyecandy or something

199 posts
6,041 battles

There is reputation in this game ?

I know TK got pink names, and can be killed by anyone without penalty

but the in game report which has 4 selection

- misbehavior in chat

- BOT

- Played poorly

- the 4th one I forgot 

what those punishment, seems just eyecandy or something

Yes, there is reputation, or called karma. Open profile, then click on Service Record. There is a small number above your in-game name, that is your karma.

No, do NOT kill any players with pink names, you can get pink names by killing them. Besides, there is always a story behind pink names. You can get pink names even by accident (met a pink named guy while on Co-OP. I ask why he got it, and he said he got it by accident, his ally enter his TB's firing range and got rekt.)

I don't know how the report system works, gotta ask the mods about that one. I only know those option affect the karma in the game.

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

Yes, there is reputation, or called karma. Open profile, then click on Service Record. There is a small number above your in-game name, that is your karma.

No, do NOT kill any players with pink names, you can get pink names by killing them. Besides, there is always a story behind pink names. You can get pink names even by accident (met a pink named guy while on Co-OP. I ask why he got it, and he said he got it by accident, his ally enter his TB's firing range and got rekt.)

I don't know how the report system works, gotta ask the mods about that one. I only know those option affect the karma in the game.

ic, so do you know what karma effect ?

and I never intentionaly kill pink ones. 

only 1 times, Pink kongo fired to another BB after game start. and all people crush him. I got finishing blow and got -1 in scoreboard, but dont turn pink after that

legitimate self defence lol

199 posts
6,041 battles

ic, so do you know what karma effect ?

and I never intentionaly kill pink ones. 

only 1 times, Pink kongo fired to another BB after game start. and all people crush him. I got finishing blow and got -1 in scoreboard, but dont turn pink after that

legitimate self defence lol

So far, I didn't know what karma effects. Reputation, yes. Other than that, don't know.

The mods here suggest you don't kill TK, even if they attack you and you said it was a self defence. They will said, "Send a ticket to support with proofs of TK, replay will be helpful." (I remember it like that, not sure about it.) But I believe that's not enough, and getting a respond from Support can take a very long time, if they respond to your tickets.

695 posts
2,153 battles

In game report is only a counting system to see if players are offending lots of people. (high count of reports)  best to do is submit a ticket to support with a replay of the battles so they can see what the offending player did.

If ticket is reviewed and WG have proof of the offence they can issue game bans etc.  Its not perfect but there has to leeway for people who make honest mistakes.  That is what the battle replay is for without it its hard for WG to action.   

Note you may not get a reply to a ticket even if game bans are issued based on replays etc.  If you have issues or concerns PM the replay to a Mod for review and we can help where we can. 

Edited by Twisted0ne

16 posts
2,659 battles

they need to start cracking down on the team killers!!

BIG deal they get a pink name, that doesn't stop them killing team mates & all you get is stuff all credits & your time wasted in return!!!

Sign in to follow this