Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Maikning

30s of chatting time after game finishes?

13 comments in this topic

13 posts
7,273 battles

People are not allowed to chat with their team-mates and opponents after game finishes in current settings, which seems to be inconvenient for me. We should be allowed make friends with well-played and skilful team-mates or even opponents, or maybe just share thoughts on a very close game.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Oh they've done that before in WoT Beta test before 2012. There was a after-battle chat in WoT and.... the result was very bad, too many toxic behavior in the chat. Trashtalking, haxx accusations, whining, etc. you named it. And the after-battle chat is removed, that will be probably the same here in WoWs. But do try to convince them again to bring it back.

695 posts
2,153 battles

The comments above seem to cover the issues had previously.  You are welcome to open chat channel in game with then / forum PM thou if they want to respond.

Alpha Tester
372 posts
715 battles

You know, if things starting to heat up, you can just leave the chat, right? Just like in-game, you can leave to the port and abandon your team.

yea but now for WOT cant leave whatever you want lol

199 posts
6,041 battles

yea but now for WOT cant leave whatever you want lol

Wait, you can't get out of the chat whenever you want? That's really a bad idea WG have. If they add feature like that, they should allowed the players to leave the chat, in case the chat turn into a mess of people whining of hax and other reasons why they got wreck.

I never played WoT, so I never knew about that.

Alpha Tester
372 posts
715 battles

Wait, you can't get out of the chat whenever you want? That's really a bad idea WG have. If they add feature like that, they should allowed the players to leave the chat, in case the chat turn into a mess of people whining of hax and other reasons why they got wreck.

I actually meant about leaving the match in WOT you cant simply leave a match cuz you will get a penalty if you do it a lot well I dont know when WOWs will implement this system but I hope it dont haha it have it disadvantage and advantage so I cant really judge it 

199 posts
6,041 battles

I actually meant about leaving the match in WOT you cant simply leave a match cuz you will get a penalty if you do it a lot well I dont know when WOWs will implement this system but I hope it dont haha it have it disadvantage and advantage so I cant really judge it 

Oh, my mistakes as well. In WoWs, you can leave to port when you are playing. So far I know, there is no penalty for it.

And it does have advantages and disadvantages. A team with active player will probably love the penalty. People with stupid internet connection on the other hand, they probably be neutral, except when they got penalty because of disconnected from the game.

Alpha Tester
372 posts
715 battles

Oh, my mistakes as well. In WoWs, you can leave to port when you are playing. So far I know, there is no penalty for it.

And it does have advantages and disadvantages. A team with active player will probably love the penalty. People with stupid internet connection on the other hand, they probably be neutral, except when they got penalty because of disconnected from the game.

well sometimes you cant blame the game rite if you know your connection have problem then better dont go for a match cuz I do that too :teethhappy:

199 posts
6,041 battles

well sometimes you cant blame the game rite if you know your connection have problem then better dont go for a match cuz I do that too :teethhappy:

No, I don't blame the game, I blame my ISP because they can't give me stable ping and they ask a lot of money at the end of the month. I'm forced to stop playing WoWs when it start raining, because the ping suddenly went 1000ms when raining.

One time, when I play with Wyoming, the internet is stable, ping min 30ms and max of 100ms. Suddenly, while trying to citadel a BB, I got disconnected. After 15 minutes of lost connection, the internets back on, I check the report, and the guy I was fighting manage to Magazine Detonate me... That's very stupid, and I barely do any damage before got rekt.

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,442 battles

It is actually a compliment to your player skill since they compare you with a hack :D

Sign in to follow this