Mike867

This is not right.

37 comments in this topic

3 posts

How is it that the new arp karishner or what ever its called already be in the hand of 4 players when the mission only started yesturday or the day before in the afternoon. The players are [content removed].

The mission is based on 2 million damage. Something very wrong in this picture isn't there. 

Naming and shaming. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

Not really....I'd guess they have a lot of ships or have been playing non-stop since it started. Plus really good high tier DDs can get 100k+ damage per match so they would only need 20 matches to get it... 

Also might want to remove their names before the red pen of moderation doom comes out....

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

How is it that the new arp karishner or what ever its called already be in the hand of 4 players when the mission only started yesturday or the day before in the afternoon. The players are [content removed].

The mission is based on 2 million damage. Something very wrong in this picture isn't there. 

Wonder if someone hacking again huh mike :trollface:?

Quote updated.

~amade

Edited by amade

3 posts

Yeah no, no body can do 2 million damage in 1 day or 1 1/2 day.

You will also find the names etc on another website which in turns gets sent to many other website.

Edited by Mike867

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

You will also find the names etc on another website which in turns gets sent to many other website.

I think you underestimate some of the players on here, but believe what you will though. Also the Mods don't really care what happens on other sites, just this one

48 posts
2,962 battles

Yes, you can. I often do near 100k damage with my carriers and cruisers. I've already reached the 4th part of the mission, half completed, whereby I play 3-4 hours a day.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Oh i can, i got the ship yesterday :D

Play on high tier match where health pools are bigger, it's not that hard to earn 100k damage per match

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I think you underestimate some of the players on here, but believe what you will though. Also the Mods don't really care what happens on other sites, just this one

Yes, you can. I often do near 100k damage with my carriers and cruisers. I've already reached the 4th part of the mission, half completed, whereby I play 3-4 hours a day.

Oh i can, i got the ship yesterday :D

Play on high tier match where health pools are bigger, it's not that hard to earn 100k damage per match

There no point in explaining thing to Mike i tried before, its not working :D:D:D

580 posts
1,587 battles

:teethhappy::teethhappy: KARISHNER :teethhappy::teethhappy:

I was able to complete stage 1 within an hour or two... and I play like 5-10 matches per day, hey I'm a working man so sue me! Although some of you here do know that I play during work hours muahahahahaha! :playing:

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,175 battles

You have to learn this. If you can't doesn't mean others can't. I myself have already earned the Kirishima a few hours ago. How?... I'm No-Life-Lewd-chan tho....

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Good players average at least 40-50k damage per match, with players at the high tiers able to get much more. I know some players have gotten Kirishima within 24 hours of the mission by just divisioning up and playing hard. I myself am about halfway through mission 2 and I haven't played more than 20 battles.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

You have to learn this. If you can't doesn't mean others can't. I myself have already earned the Kirishima a few hours ago. How?... I'm No-Life-Lewd-chan tho....

That Mike problems, as long as Mike still not realized that Mike is not the best player of the world there no point in discussing :D:D:D

892 posts
7,853 battles

:teethhappy::teethhappy: KARISHNER :teethhappy::teethhappy:

I was able to complete stage 1 within an hour or two... and I play like 5-10 matches per day, hey I'm a working man so sue me! Although some of you here do know that I play during work hours muahahahahaha! :playing:

Good players average at least 40-50k damage per match, with players at the high tiers able to get much more. I know some players have gotten Kirishima within 24 hours of the mission by just divisioning up and playing hard. I myself am about halfway through mission 2 and I haven't played more than 20 battles.

Exactly my point! I played less than 10 missions yesterday and completed Phase 1. For those No-Life_Lewd_chans, 2 million damage is easy peasy

451 posts
6,946 battles

Are u sure nobody can do 2m damage in a day?

You can youtube Flamu

And take back what u said

Now that we have the arp karishner, how long till the arp heyey and arp taku

Edited by Kleiss

Beta Tester
911 posts

2million in a day is nothing. Tier 10 ships can do 100-150k plus damage per game if played well.

This mission is a breeze. I played casually for 2 days. I'm already on the last section.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

2million in a day is nothing. Tier 10 ships can do 100-150k plus damage per game if played well.

This mission is a breeze. I played casually for 2 days. I'm already on the last section.

If you finish it you prob be in Mike hacker list too Slam :D:D:D

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

after 2 days of playing badly around 15 games or so, i'm already at halfway through stage 3.

whats not possible?

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

If you finish it you prob be in Mike hacker list too Slam :D:D:D

Pretty sure all of us that have said it's possible are now "hackers"

892 posts
7,853 battles

Simple maths, if one could average 20k damage per battle, 100 battles will get you done. Better players will of course be able to achieve significantly higher numbers. At 50k average damage per battle, the number drops 40 battles to get done. Say 15 minutes per battle, 40 battles will take 600 minutes or 10 hours. Throw in 2 hours for toilet breaks, meal/snack breaks, etc, that's a grand total of 12 hours. So, yeah! Totally achievable in one day even!!

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

We are being too harsh guys. I apologise.

What's Mike average dmg. Maybe we can help him improve.

I tried it before Slam but he refuse to listen, so guess he have to learn it hard way :D:D:D