You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tuna_347

Where is my Kirishima?

22 comments in this topic

2 posts
360 battles

same like me, but im not completing the mission, im just new new player got logged in around 29/02/2016 and recently researched and bought kongo (tier v) yet, i dont get kirishima . . . .

but i saw :

"Note: The rewards will be distributed every Friday based on the records from the previous Sunday."

so like, i got kirishima . . . . next friday? wut? cuz this friday based on my last sunday record, i dont have any record (not yet playing this game lol).

276 posts
696 battles

same like me, but im not completing the mission, im just new new player got logged in around 29/02/2016 and recently researched and bought kongo (tier v) yet, i dont get kirishima . . . .

but i saw :

"Note: The rewards will be distributed every Friday based on the records from the previous Sunday."

so like, i got kirishima . . . . next friday? wut? cuz this friday based on my last sunday record, i dont have any record (not yet playing this game lol).

Yes, your lovely kirishima should arrive at Yokosuka port on 11/03/2016.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

me too just completed kirishima missions and there's no kirishima bb on my port

Just change to Yokosuka port. (again)

276 posts
696 battles

Just change to Yokosuka port. (again)

same with me..

today i research Kongo, so i'll get kirishima at 11 march?

Yes.

In your case, you researched tier 5 ship before this sunday.

So you will get Kirishibear on next friday (11th march). (not sure about time, maybe at 15:00 UTC+8)

9BJ2t1S.jpg

Edited by teysanook

2 posts
360 battles

eto . . . . i dont want to revive this thread, but its already 12 March 2016 here (past 11 March) but still no Kirishinnoyingma on my port @@

srry again if its getting annoying u.u

NOTE: Yokosuka already my duefault port and do some battles but still . . . .

but i get Krishima mission tho . . . .

Edited by KoiWaSenso

276 posts
696 battles

eto . . . . i dont want to revive this thread, but its already 12 March 2016 here (past 11 March) but still no Kirishinnoyingma on my port @@

srry again if its getting annoying u.u

NOTE: Yokosuka already my duefault port and do some battles but still . . . .

but i get Krishima mission tho . . . .

WOWS x ARPEGGIO Collaboration Stage II: Sneak Peek [uPDATED]

Note: The distribution of rewards for new players has been postponed due to technical difficulties. We will get back to you as soon as we have the details. [uPDATED]

276 posts
696 battles

i already had the konga in my port received from completing the mission but after the latest update it is no longer in my ships at all? what happened?

Did you change your port to Yokosuka yet?

5 posts
129 battles

i wonder how long does it take for that? Im a new player and researched furutaka 2 weeks ago (around march 6 -12), changed the port to yokusuka many times and no kirishima yet until now

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

i wonder how long does it take for that? Im a new player and researched furutaka 2 weeks ago (around march 6 -12), changed the port to yokusuka many times and no kirishima yet until now

did you finished the mission?

359 posts
2,819 battles

He register after February. The mission is research tier 5...

That particularly mission is having trouble though

The distribution of rewards for new players has been postponed due to technical difficulties. We will get back to you as soon as we have the details.

Edited by Hero_of_Zero

5 posts
129 battles

there is no particular mission given to me after i first logged in after february 29, i registered to the game already march 1st week (forgot the day though) and start playing a few days after that. there i believe that the mission i need to do (which is not specified ingame) is to research any tier 5 ship. so i played intensely until i get the tier 5 furutaka cruiser.. but until now there is still no signs of kirishima

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

there is no particular mission given to me after i first logged in after february 29, i registered to the game already march 1st week (forgot the day though) and start playing a few days after that. there i believe that the mission i need to do (which is not specified ingame) is to research any tier 5 ship. so i played intensely until i get the tier 5 furutaka cruiser.. but until now there is still no signs of kirishima

wait it a little cuz it seems the reward has been postponed for a while. If you not receive it in a long time or even the announcement tells that u will receive it after the postponed period then you can sen a ticket for the costumer service. For now just w8 

42 posts
2,352 battles

I just researched a tier V last friday. Its been a week now (friday) here where I am, but I dont have any Kirishima in my port. I've always had the yokosuka port on in case you were wondering. Any help is much appreciated :D

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

I just researched a tier V last friday. Its been a week now (friday) here where I am, but I dont have any Kirishima in my port. I've always had the yokosuka port on in case you were wondering. Any help is much appreciated :D

If it's not there by 23:59 UTC +8 tonight then raise a ticket with support.

42 posts
2,352 battles

If it's not there by 23:59 UTC +8 tonight then raise a ticket with support.

Thanks so much for your input. I was thinking about doing that if I were to not receive anything :D