Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Yokosuke_Hashigawa

ARP Stage II

5 comments in this topic

1 post
10 battles

Hi there from Ukraine!

Straight to business.

I have 2 questions:

1. Random Battle, Ranked Battle, Team Battle only - You can complete it only if you are playing in a team with someone or what?

2. I guess its more to WG than players, yet: When it will be available for Eastern Europe region? ^_^

Thanks for answers!

You can find me at www.worldofwarships.ru under nickname: erwtewewrt (ye its wierd nick, i know ^_^)

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

1. As stated, missions only progress in the "Ranked Battle", "Random battle" or "Team Battle" game modes.

2. You'd be better off asking on the RU server forums. The ARP missions are currently already available on the Asia server and EU server.

67 posts
2,760 battles

Hi there from Ukraine!

Straight to business.

I have 2 questions:

1. Random Battle, Ranked Battle, Team Battle only - You can complete it only if you are playing in a team with someone or what?

2. I guess its more to WG than players, yet: When it will be available for Eastern Europe region? ^_^

Thanks for answers!

You can find me at www.worldofwarships.ru under nickname: erwtewewrt (ye its wierd nick, i know ^_^)

1.random random battles can battle with friends there were only 3
ranked the same battle as random battle but the ship is in use in accordance with the level of rank players
team battle clashes with groups that can be set more than 7 per type ships that are used within their regulations

2.to build a new server wargaming may be long because it is difficult fragment the server and the player is not necessarily operating in a much less unequal server update on each server also heavy work wargaming

nickname more unique I think the more interesting, but if it is difficult to memorize it might be difficult for friends looking for friends
as I mamnu_matsada12 have more meaning in my life though for the compassion seem strange or the same as the name of romania

16 posts
2,659 battles

why is it that the EU server gets the Yellow kongo & then as part 2 gets a 18 point captain!!!!???:amazed:

why does War Gaming insist on treating the servers differently?:angry:
they should all get the same at the same time!!!

Edited by KiwiVoodoo

Sign in to follow this