Sign in to follow this  
Seaworrior

Aim assist what ever you want to call it

9 comments in this topic

18 posts
7,452 battles

Well the game is now become pointless at any point of sail with these hacks players able to enter the game and citadel me from max range LOL , had some great games for two weeks after release of patch 0.5.3 (hacks out of action). So easy to tell the difference between players with and without, [content removed]

Inappropriate content. Post edited, thread locked, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

With that amount of RNG i dont really think sign up for hacks will improve your game play :D:D:D

Anyways if you have some proof and replay please forward to WG that will help improving the game and security :P  

783 posts
4,810 battles

With that amount of RNG i dont really think sign up for hacks will improve your game play :D:D:D

Anyways if you have some proof and replay please forward to WG that will help improving the game and security :P  

Pretty much this.

To OP, unless it's a mod that improves penetration or something, I fail to see how it's obvious to know those who have aim assist or any of the sort since some may be genuinely good at aiming.

Edited by SZYZWY

724 posts
2,153 battles

Pretty much this.

To OP, unless it's a mod that improves penetration or something, I fail to see how it's obvious to know those who have aim assist or any of the sort since some may be genuinely good at aiming.

This.

And btw, its almost impossible to have mods/hacks that change the game's damage/penetration value.

Edited by xDave1337x

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

This.

And btw, its almost impossible to have mods/hacks that change the game's damage/penetration value.

This

Even you able to hack the game's damage/penetration value (assume that you have some way to do it) you will get noticed real fast and ban hammer shall fall upon you :P

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

2 night before, i kill a full HP cleveland that sailing in the blue line behind tall island,

i never hope to sunk her, i just hope i can get a hit, so i use my spotter plane on my Fuso, aim and hit...... then suddenly BOOM! 4 citadel and she is going to the davy jones locker.....

skill? nope...Aim bot? dont event use any mod.... it just a pure luck!

Edited by XP_On

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,803 battles

People sometimes accuse me of using hacks.

Others would laugh at them but deep down I know...

I use hacks.

I always use the "Common Sense" hack, this hack lets me know when I should change my course and avoid areas that I know I wont survive in. This hack also lets me know that fast moving ships should be led more and slower moving ships should be led less leading me to have a higher hit ratio than other players. Ever since I used this hack, I have been able to stay alive more and deal more damage.

Another hack I use is the "WASD" hack, this hack allows me to navigate my ship with ease. What this hack does is that it allows my ship to turn and move whenever I want it to. Isnt that amazing? This hack is adaptive to the ship class you are playing so the game cant detect the hack and ban you. Use the "WASD" hack in conjunction with the "Common Sense" Hack.

I always use is the exclusive "Eyeball" assist mod, this modification makes my screen refreshes at a rate of 60Hz thereby allowing my screen to display the enemy with minimum delay and allows me to make faster decisions on how I play my game.