Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

Myoko

24 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Hello players.

Since the patch update it seems to me that the Myoko  has improved a lot and maybe become a little bit OP.

I no longer have my Myoko, but I played her on my brothers account and it did very well in setting fires and doing good damage with her guns.

I was wondering if other players have noticed this as well??

Just a thought.....

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Nope, has nothing to do with RNG.

From what ive seen in other Battles this ships does do well now compared to in the past.

I dont know how many game you have in your brother Myoko but lets say yesterday i played Fletcher for the whole night and i cannot get a single fire is that mean they ninja nerf the Fletcher ? We dont know if WG didn't put it in patch note we only can assume that is RNG and if you never get a consistence result that prob RNG or even get a consistence result it maybe just RNG being nice to you  :D:D:D

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

I dont know how many game you have in your brother Myoko but lets say yesterday i played Fletcher for the whole night and i cannot get a single fire is that mean they ninja nerf the Fletcher ? We dont know if WG didn't put it in patch note we only can assume that is RNG and if you never get a consistence result that prob RNG or even get a consistence result it maybe just RNG being nice to you  :D:D:D

It happened to you too? A terrible night of RNG against you? I facepalmed so many times I had to put an icepack on my face to stop the swelling....

Back to the topic though, I suspect you just had a good few matches and RNG favoured you, I can't see anything different in the games ive played with her since the patch...

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

It happened to you too? A terrible night of RNG against you? I facepalmed so many times I had to put an icepack on my face to stop the swelling....

I have to bomb the whole Iowa with just HE shell damage :D:D:D

Around 500 dmg per salvo my Logitech would break before the game end :D:D:D

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

It stay the same

but in EU forum said, her gun will be nerfed a bit in the future - 15,4 km or so range. mogami will have slight increase in range 15,6 or so range

aoba will be have rof buffed, tone cruiser will appear to be in T6, cleaveland will be moved a tier and so on

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

It stay the same

but in EU forum said, her gun will be nerfed a bit in the future - 15,4 km or so range. mogami will have slight increase in range 15,6 or so range

aoba will be have rof buffed, tone cruiser will appear to be in T6, cleaveland will be moved a tier and so on

Oh great, lets nerf all the quintuple turreted ships now....and before anyone jumps in a 0.2km buff for Mogami while it is a buff, lets be honest....it's still terrible....

Also could you link that EU thread please?

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

Oh great, lets nerf all the quintuple turreted ships now....and before anyone jumps in a 0.2km buff for Mogami while it is a buff, lets be honest....it's still terrible....

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/31444-some-interesting-info-from-ru/page__st__1100#topmost

forget what page though.

just browse from page 30 lol

Super Tester
1,310 posts

those info is translation from russian dev Q&A (stream? tv show? forum post? dunno)

mogami will get 600m range buff and myoko 500m range nerf

tone will be downgraded to tier 6 (and probably thrown into sub CV line)

cleve will be buffed and up tiered (yes we all know that cleve is a tier 8 cruiser in disguise of tier 6 clothes)

PS: all of that is still in considered plan stage.. when it will hit the shelves? no one know.. we dont even know whether those plan will even be applied or not

Edited by ReNation

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

those info is translation from russian dev Q&A (stream? tv show? forum post? dunno)

cleve will be buffed and up tiered (yes we all know that cleve is a tier 8 cruiser in disguise of tier 6 clothes)

PS: all of that is still in considered plan stage.. when it will hit the shelves? no one know.. we dont even know whether those plan will even be applied or not

No worries, thanks for the info.

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

That is horrible...

What should happen is Myoko gets 200-300m range nerf, Mogami gets 1km range buff

Cleveland and Pensacola argument I understand, however for continuity they put the Pensa up as the first USN CA (203s)...

Otherwise CL CL CA CL CA, instead of CL CL CL CA CA.

Cleveland/Pensa problem I could go both ways... However the Myoko/Mogami issue now that Cap'n perks have been fixed, Mogami just needs a range buff - Myoko doesn't really need a nerf... IMO

199 posts
18,023 battles

Cruisers get killed fastest in battle. Every ship can kill cruisers. BB  have HP recovery, DD have concealment. For cruisers, only tier 9 and 10 have HP recovery unless you are Atago. The more I played cruiser, the more frustrated. Either be DD or BB. You last longer.

199 posts
18,023 battles

I am playing Pensacola and Myoko now, it is difficult not to get heavy damage. You faced 90 degree to BB also get heavy damaged, They are so fragile. I can only shoot from long range and run away.  I hope tier 8 will be better but I can see the Mogami gun transverse even slower. Why WOWS spec the cruisers like this ? We are target practice for the BB. 

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

I am playing Pensacola and Myoko now, it is difficult not to get heavy damage. You faced 90 degree to BB also get heavy damaged, They are so fragile. I can only shoot from long range and run away.  I hope tier 8 will be better but I can see the Mogami gun transverse even slower. Why WOWS spec the cruisers like this ? We are target practice for the BB. 

You're doing it wrong...

Rule 1 of playing a CA:

Never show your broadside.

Rule 2 of playing a CA:

Angle and Z-line.

Rule 3 of playing a CA:

Don't go solo.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

You're doing it wrong...

Rule 1 of playing a CA:

Never show your broadside.

Rule 2 of playing a CA:

Angle and Z-line.

Rule 3 of playing a CA:

Don't go solo.

He means, he face right to the BB

And the fact there is sometime, more BB than Cruiser that go in Pack, become invisible to enemy Cruisers and Bombers (still vulnerable to DD)

Edited by Harpoon01

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

He means, he face right to the BB

And the fact there is sometime, more BB than Cruiser that go in Pack, become invisible to enemy Cruisers and Bombers (still vulnerable to DD)

Ah ok...

Well still - played right, CAs have a nice meta - I agree high tiers they're a little underwhelming atm... However - if played right

I really love CAs, but I do tend to jump into Kongo/ARPs any time I need to grind creds and don't feel like my Atago...

Damage/XP numbers consistently higher (however I may be a better BB than CA player...)

Sign in to follow this