Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Reset_kala

team killer need more heavy punish

7 comments in this topic

129 posts
3,494 battles

sometime, i must admit that some sea player got a bad manner. really bad.

A tier 2 ship appear in a tier 6 match, i give out a little suggest(asking host to stop invite with low tier ship), then he ask his friend fire the torpedo right away at me after the time count down. holy jesus!

WG should really improve your punish level especially TK. that pink name is nothing for them! 

i want to claim what they have done to me!  those compensation isn't enough for me to repair the ship! i want to claim 100% compensation back!!

:izmena:  punish those tk player ! they do it by purposefully ! tk player are acting innocent !:angry:

783 posts
4,808 battles

The only thing you can do for now is upload the replay like Ming says.

I do agree that intentional TKers need to be punished harder.

At the very least, if they're pink, the damage reflected should be around 3x or something so that if they try to TK again, the damage done to the team is a lot lesser.

350 posts

I'll have to agree with this as I had played in Co-op with a division composed of one (later two) pink players a week or two ago and they were harassing a fellow cruiser in both the game and in chat. It is a pity that I don't have replay enabled at the time, but I did report them in-game after we won.

The chat box was full of obnoxious entries from all three players above and as such I found myself being more focused on the surroundings than it despite not seeing .

P.S. All three cruisers (the unfortunate victim and the two pink trolls) were sunk midway into the game and the rest of us had mopped up the remaining bots.

3 posts
2,932 battles

Well I just got into a battle with my shinny new USN Ranger and the kongo on our team as some as the battle started fired 3 salvos into me and killed me for no reason at all player name was[content removed]. I didnt have replays enable either.

Naming and Shaming.  Post edited. User warned.

~dead_man_walking

Don't name and shame on the forums.  

Edited by dead_man_walking

753 posts
8,965 battles

The compensation for being team killed, accidental or not, also needs to be improved.

Just now in my first match of the day while dueling with a Minekaze in my Isokaze from about 5km distance, an idiot in an Aoba another 6kms behind me fires his torps in an effort to hit the Minekaze with me in the middle. He had no hope of hitting the Minekaze from that distance, a practice he continued for the rest of the match.

All I get is 4000 credits yet he is free to continue earning xp throughout the match and I lose my x1.5 bonus.

Any player that is team killed should receive the equal amount of xp as the top player in the team and the team killer blocked from earning any further credits and xp.

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

Had a bb tk me in battle today at the very start of the game, he turned pink after taking half my dudpitz's HP, and then he self destructed after he took 3/4 of my HP. 

The enemy team immediately typed tk in to global chat, and all enemy attacked me at once to finish me. Planes bombs torps and HE fires did the trick. I did sneak in a citadel before dying on a cruiser, but thats rng, knowing you are near dead, so probability of a big damage salvo is almost guaranteed.

Then the other 13 on my team also lost out, slowly.

I think once they self destruct it's an auto ban?. Anyways I filed an in game complaint "plays poorly".

Sign in to follow this