Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

Limit on division tier and MM

5 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

There should be a 1+/- limit when making a division and the MM should base it of the lowest tier player in that division as at times it greatly hampers whichever team is stuck with this scenario.

[Content Removed]

Guess who was the only one grouped with this division at the start and how long he lasted trying to compensate and protect that flank.

Naming and shaming. Post edited, user warned.

~Syanda

Edited by Syanda

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,917 battles

yeah it would be nice if they could do something about that, being in a tier 6 battle and having a div made up of 1 tier 4 and 2 tier 3s doesn't make for a balance battle.

But I don't agree with MM making it teams based on the lowest tier of a Div.

Good players will then exploit this.

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

I think that, restricting the Division itself could work, so you could only ready up in the same tier level, no 6s and a 5 for example.

While im sure there would be a fair share of people complaining that "I just want to play with friends and get the next tier ship!", thats just too bad, were sick of getting a tier 1 in our matches because someone thought it would be a good idea.

575 posts
5,354 battles

Yesterday we had a division comprised of a Tirpitz and an Albany. Neither did anything and both died rather spectacularly. Then they admitted taking an Ibuki and a tier 1 in a battle. This is nothing more than trolling and problem causing. A division should be restricted to the same tier, no spread in tiers. It's not fair to the players nor the team they end up on when there's a division comprised in such a manner.

753 posts
8,965 battles

This really needs to be addressed, just had a Chikuma in a tier 7 match. If you are trying to introduce a friend to this game then this is not the way to do it. I'm sure he won't be that enthusiastic after that match.     

Sign in to follow this