You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
fawx317

WoWs x Arpeggio Stage II

109 comments in this topic

[ARSUP]
Beta Tester
19 posts
2,191 battles

Woohoo damage missions, now every game we play is further/constant progress towards the next mission. :great:

Damage counter resets with each Part of the mission you complete, so 2 mill damage needed

101 posts
1,247 battles

Is there any chance to get the Myoko in the future? I was stuck on the DD mission for so long. Once done, I was  only to be caught up with 2 days left.... Was poor thinking on WG's part, but I would like to see the ship being offered up again to those who put effort into the missions and not just focused down every destroyer they saw.

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

Is there any chance to get the Myoko in the future? I was stuck on the DD mission for so long. Once done, I was  only to be caught up with 2 days left.... Was poor thinking on WG's part, but I would like to see the ship being offered up again to those who put effort into the missions and not just focused down every destroyer they saw.

Not sure about the ARP Myoko, but its sister ships from the show might be possible for future events (Ashigara, Haguro and Nachi).

Super Tester
1,310 posts

Not sure about the ARP Myoko, but its sister ships from the show might be possible for future events (Ashigara, Haguro and Nachi).

they are not skinned yet tough...

the only ship that already skinned is kongo sisters and myoko

52 posts

[Redacted] : part 2

. . . Just kidding these missions looks feasible lol.

Inappropriate. Post edited, user warned.

~Syanda

Edited by Syanda

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

they are not skinned yet tough...

the only ship that already skinned is kongo sisters and myoko

Haguro is currently in the works, taken from TAP:

ZUEFVPI.jpg 

XLEq7bT.jpg

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Just saw that too, with that kind of glaring red you'd expect it to be detected 30km away. :trollface:

Current ARP Myoko is still brighter.. It's so bright i can see it coming while queuing random battle lol

TAKAO NOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!

+9000

199 posts
6,037 battles

So, basically 'old' players need to grind for 2 million damages, while the new ones get Kirishima + Iona after researching any tier 5?

Does a 1 month old account count as new? I don't think so... And why did I decide to start play WoWs last month anyway, when there are no events like this...

Super Tester
1,310 posts

So, basically 'old' players need to grind for 2 million damages, while the new ones get Kirishima + Iona after researching any tier 5?

Does a 1 month old account count as new? I don't think so... And why did I decide to start play WoWs last month anyway, when there are no events like this...

2 million damage is easy...

10-20 games in BB can cope that damage easily...

UfDQlvx.jpg

iDsUrI8.jpg

this is from today games...