Jayabaya

Buying 1250 Doubloons But did not received in game

5 comments in this topic

3 posts
2,751 battles

At 27-02-2016, I buying 1250 Doubloons Bundle via Paypal, The Transaction was succeed (and yes I bought from Asia Wargames Premium Shop) , Paypal Charge me and inform the bill to my Email, and Wargames also send Email that the Bundle sent to my account. But when I login an hours after transaction , I didnt received my doubloons. I already sent ticket that day, and its already 3 days the ticket still in queue. How long I have to wait my ticket being responded and being processed. I search in forum, some people got respond in 2 hours and some even a week. I ask other players they tell me that I should post at Forum

I hope Customer service read this.

Thank You

Edited by Jayabaya

3 posts
2,751 battles

Here is the Screen Shot from My Email that I DID BUY FROM ASIA SERVER AND PAYPAL ALREADY CHARGE ME FOR PAYMENT. I stil dont understand why people telling me that I should check if I buy from Asia premium shop, as I buy it using link FROM THE GAME while im login in ASIA server. This is 4th time I do transaction with Wargames. The last 3 (buying premium ship and bundle) are fine with no problem. I already contact paypal to make Dispute with this transaction. Its already 4 days and My Ticket still in Queue. wargaming1_zpstmdl1mwq.jpgwargaming2_zpszczdnpqs.jpg

Edited by Jayabaya