You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
humusz

Premium Port BGM

27 comments in this topic

1,107 posts
7,849 battles

Anyone also enjoying this BGM  when lazying around the port ?

Im curious about the artist (even though she only say haaaa..aa..aaaaa) - does anyone know the artist name ?

the song in question

Edited by humusz

101 posts
1,247 battles

You're missing out.

This. The music in premium port is so great. That's why I have 'acquired' it for my leisurely purposes outside the game :)

Edited by Ninajim

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

Im curious about the artist (even though she only say haaaa..aa..aaaaa) - does anyone know the artist name ?

WG uses BGM or OST of "two steps fom hell" and maybe they commissioned  "Baltic Symphonic Orchestra" since most of the voice are from one circle group so you should start by their group's name. here is the music "from two steps fom hell" that wg used in trailer

and here's the trailer that used that bgm.

cheers for all music enthusiast!!!

1,107 posts
7,849 battles

WG uses BGM or OST of "two steps fom hell" and maybe they commissioned  "Baltic Symphonic Orchestra" since most of the voice are from one circle group so you should start by their group's name. here is the music "from two steps fom hell" that wg used in trailer

ic, i dont think they commision orchestra for that bgm.

it feel like one but prob not CMIIW

it contain many digital sound. which have noticable diffrent with full orchestra music score like Blizzard games or Fallout, skyrim and Dota 2.

WoW bgm is not ..........

great *(sorry wargaming)

mediocre at best, with just  very few noticable exeption.

thats why this one piqued my curiosity

Edited by humusz

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

I'd rather listen to guns firing and receiving hits during play, and the sound of fog horns and seagulls in the port.

Much better than listening to music.

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

Normally I turn off the music ... but for this game the music are so good that I keep it on ... they got lot of nice song

and they even use dynamic BGM that keep changing on the situation of the game in that time .. like when starting the match the music are calm and when enemy spotted it change to the music that more intense and when you engage enemy close range it become more action pack music ...

no, not really ... they use music for outsouce only for the trailer ... like this one 

that use in this trailer

But for the BGM part ... I think they hire their own producer to keep making new BGM for them
if i'm not wrong "Artur Tokhtash" is the one produce these BGMs 

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

I quite like some of the music they have in game and for their trailers, I think my favourite tracks are the port music themes. Also I thought that the Rapid Alarm track was brilliant in the beta trailer. I'm trying to find the track/s they used in this one. I suspect it's a custom composition though

1,107 posts
7,849 battles

no, not really ... they use music for outsouce only for the trailer ... like this one 

Yes Yes.

People that makes trailer and the games is usualy diffrent Studios altogether.

WG usualy commision advertising agency to do that.

Advertising agency usualy dont make custom music, so they outsource the production or buy licensed one.

while in game music usualy tied to developer, and work for long term

Beta Tester
682 posts
4,757 battles

I quite like some of the music they have in game and for their trailers, I think my favourite tracks are the port music themes. Also I thought that the Rapid Alarm track was brilliant in the beta trailer. I'm trying to find the track/s they used in this one. I suspect it's a custom composition though

ah ... you in same boat with me :) 

I try to find the music when he talk about Cruiser and destroyer since they post this trailer but can't find it ... It defineitly the music from outsouce since I here this music play on other video that not belong to WG too. 

from 0.30 - 1.00 .... it definitely same song.

Edited by WindCruiser

69 posts
8,860 battles

the song in question

Same here music plays very vital part to the whole gaming experience

103 posts
3,940 battles

I too do wonder who does the vocals in the premium docks. Also, is there Russian vocals in some of the in-battle music (or the not-engaged-but-be-ready) music?

[POI]
Super Tester
350 posts
3,601 battles

I would love a official soundtrack to the game, so the individual songs can be named as well.

Super Tester
808 posts
1,399 battles

WoWs is the only game I keep the music on because the constant addition of new tracks and the fact the game "knows" when to play them - leads to the best tracks being played to create the most tense situations, of course I turn it down just a little so I can still hear the guns firing and hits received but its never turned off completely because the game feels boring without it (plus I lack decent tracks that will go with good warship gameplay)

I guess if you are one of those people who just loves the sound of a big fat artillery cannon firing and think its "music to your ears" then by all means go for it.

I'd rather listen to guns firing and receiving hits during play, and the sound of fog horns and seagulls in the port.

Much better than listening to music.

I bet you haven't even tried to listen to any of the music.

Edited by iLordShade

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

WoWs is the only game I keep the music on because the constant addition of new tracks and the fact the game "knows" when to play them - leads to the best tracks being played to create the most tense situations, of course I turn it down just a little so I can still hear the guns firing and hits received but its never turned off completely because the game feels boring without it (plus I lack decent tracks that will go with good warship gameplay)

I guess if you are one of those people who just loves the sound of a big fat artillery cannon firing and think its "music to your ears" then by all means go for it.

I bet you haven't even tried to listen to any of the music.

I don't want to listen to the music.

The Gameplay is boring without music......don't be absurd!

If they had a mod for better Gun sounds I would download it ASAP!

This is a War game not a trip to the County fair.

All I want to listen to is guns firing, shells exploding and ships sinking.

Edited by EvacuateBowel

168 posts
5,687 battles

Wait ... premium accounts have different music?

I started out running a prem account and thought the music was the best bit of the game.

Lately I've stopped paying for premium, and the music has been kind of ... boring

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Wait ... premium accounts have different music?

I started out running a prem account and thought the music was the best bit of the game.

Lately I've stopped paying for premium, and the music has been kind of ... boring

Match music is the same, but premium accounts have a different port music (and access to the Hawaii port background)