Ryucifer01

CV Captain Passing By

9 comments in this topic

3 posts

Hi Again Guys

Just a Question,, Cuz Im Having Some issue

On My Aircraft, I Dun Have Pic,, But,, how Do i put This uhm

After I Click my Fighter/Bomber i accidently Click it To Convoy Friendly Ships

The Worst part Was,, I Cant Cancel it? ;w; Im Having Issue Like That,, In My Fighters,

I Cant Do a Thing.,,, I Try To Call it Back,,, YES it Work,,But Still  It keep Continue To Go Back

As If It Like I cant Click On Their Designated Map,,,,   But Sometimes i can Cancel Them ,,, Its Just So Annoying Since Whenever I Want To help Some Ally Ship ,, i Cant Since My Fighter is Following 1 ship ,, 1 Choice ,, Call it Back To Deck , But The Servicing Time ;w; thou,,,

Well Anyway are u Guys having The Same Fate As me? How Do I Cancel It?,,

Again,,, Thanks For Answers. 

Have a Nice Sea's Fellow Captain

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

I havent been having any problems with my CV's either. Im not overly savvy with tech, but at a best guess, hows your framerate? ive noticed that when my PC lags out it wont receive my order to shoot or move, so maybe that could be a cause? If not and youre getting 50+ FPS, then i got nothing for you, sorry.

1,162 posts

Hi Again Guys

Just a Question,, Cuz Im Having Some issue

On My Aircraft, I Dun Have Pic,, But,, how Do i put This uhm

After I Click my Fighter/Bomber i accidently Click it To Convoy Friendly Ships

The Worst part Was,, I Cant Cancel it? ;w; Im Having Issue Like That,, In My Fighters,

I Cant Do a Thing.,,, I Try To Call it Back,,, YES it Work,,But Still  It keep Continue To Go Back

As If It Like I cant Click On Their Designated Map,,,,   But Sometimes i can Cancel Them ,,, Its Just So Annoying Since Whenever I Want To help Some Ally Ship ,, i Cant Since My Fighter is Following 1 ship ,, 1 Choice ,, Call it Back To Deck , But The Servicing Time ;w; thou,,,

Well Anyway are u Guys having The Same Fate As me? How Do I Cancel It?,,

Again,,, Thanks For Answers. 

Have a Nice Sea's Fellow Captain

If you want cancel to convoy the allied ship.

Simply select the squadrons, and than click on ocean surface/where it need to go.

It automatically cancel the order to convoy the allied ship and fly where to where you ordered them.

PS: Also, can you edit the post? I got headache reading it. @.@

51 posts
7,087 battles

If you want cancel to convoy the allied ship.

Simply select the squadrons, and than click on ocean surface/where it need to go.

It automatically cancel the order to convoy the allied ship and fly where to where you ordered them.

PS: Also, can you edit the post? I got headache reading it. @.@

No, it's a bug.

I've had it happen to me as well. It was a pretty fast micro so I was sending planes here and there. When I accidentally set two of my DB to defend myself, I tried to click on the ocean (cancel) but it has this warning cursor (the cursor that you get when you can't order a squad to go to that location) even though it's out there in the ocean.

Not sure if I can still replicate it since it only happened once today, but it's there.

1,162 posts

No, it's a bug.

I've had it happen to me as well. It was a pretty fast micro so I was sending planes here and there. When I accidentally set two of my DB to defend myself, I tried to click on the ocean (cancel) but it has this warning cursor (the cursor that you get when you can't order a squad to go to that location) even though it's out there in the ocean.

Not sure if I can still replicate it since it only happened once today, but it's there.

Well, that is weird. All my fighter squads is fine. I can guards and unguards the allied BBs.

._.)a

Edited by RisaFujiyama

153 posts
3,262 battles

It happened to me once, and after i alt+tab out and back in, it is ok again.

Pretty much everything goes haywire when it happens though.. i almost manual bomb my allies.. XD

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

bumping this because I think got exact same problem yesterday

The empty bombers I've sent back can't respond to my command to circle around the destroyer and keep moving back to my carrier, when I tried to click on other place while selecting the affected squadron, the mouse cursor is like when you selecting your carrier and tried to click on an island. For some reason those squadrons are fine after that and I can cancel reload command like before

Sign in to follow this