Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FenrirApalis

Tirpitz's BF-109 fighter is so gud XD

15 comments in this topic

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

guys you know how the Tirpitz has really shit AA (despite buff in 0.5.3) if your catapult fighter go and shoot planes IT WILL KICK ASS mine killed an enemy fighter squad on it own (IJN squad) with like like littlest help from my AA because I went out of range very soon. It survived perfectly fine and continued to protect me XD

575 posts
5,354 battles

guys you know how the Tirpitz has really shit AA (despite buff in 0.5.3) if your catapult fighter go and shoot planes IT WILL KICK ASS mine killed an enemy fighter squad on it own (IJN squad) with like like littlest help from my AA because I went out of range very soon. It survived perfectly fine and continued to protect me XD

Truth. I was pretty shocked to see that happen a number of times. But sadly, now that you've brought that to light, I'm sure WG will do something to fix that from happening again. :hiding:

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,921 battles

lol, fear the power of the GERMAN NAVAL AIR FORCE (on paper)

Yeap, dat BF109 which couldn't even make it over the wee little English channel with barely enough fuel somehow become a seaplane

Alpha Tester
802 posts
2,945 battles

funny it must depend on the player.

with this patch, i had my fighter up, and had focused all my aa on the ONE ryujo torp squad coming in, was already in full turn, with all aa skills, and the ryujo player STILL had time to turn his attack around and reset all the time while being shot at, and manually drop 3 torps into my hull. GG. and my fighter got shot down too.

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Oh that would be great!  Having them howl down but they would have to really scream for a better fear factor.

Yes Rear Admiral Sir Dr Pain, and the pilots shall also yell out "DU BIST FERTIG!!"

Sign in to follow this