You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_Vulpes_

Asus Event HELP!

15 comments in this topic

2 posts
37 battles

I Recently bought a Asus Motherboard and did the whole "Register your product" and entered the code I got for the Diana ship, but when I enter the code it just takes me to my wargaming account settings and does nothing and I dont have access to the ship, it doesnt even show up in the Tech Tree.

Can Someone Please Help?!

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Did the card said Invitation code? Rather than bonus code, coz it's different.

Normally Diana is given away as invite code.

Edited by Mingfang47

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

I think that code for when you make a new account, you cant use that code on existing account. I think.

Looks like it, invitation codes are for newly created accounts while bonus codes are redeemable by existing ones. :D

1,162 posts

Looks like it, invitation codes are for newly created accounts while bonus codes are redeemable by existing ones. :D

Learn by the hard way. :hiding:

During the Project R event I tried to use the invite code, even thought it said "use the code when creating a new account". Too bad I create this very account few days before the Project R event launched. Oh well, on the bright side I got that Kamikaze. :teethhappy: But I still want that Diana though. :(

Edited by RisaFujiyama

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

Learn by the hard way. :hiding:

During the Project R event I tried to use the invite code, even thought it said "use the code when creating a new account". Too bad I create this very account few days before the Project R event launched. Oh well. :teethhappy: But I still want that Diana though. :(

I guess you could keep your eye out for forum contests and potential future giveaways but it looks like that ship will be extremely rare for us current players sadly. :fishpalm:

1,162 posts

I guess you could keep your eye out for forum contests and potential future giveaways but it looks like that ship will be extremely rare for us current players sadly. :fishpalm:

Well, It cant be helped then. :)

Like old man would said "Keep moving forward" I guess.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

when I think of a good contest, I will try to wrangle a few Diana's from WG to give away, maybe some more Tachibana's as well. But for that to happen, players actualy have to enter the contests, like the one currently happening

1,065 posts
2,628 battles

when I think of a good contest, I will try to wrangle a few Diana's from WG to give away, maybe some more Tachibana's as well. But for that to happen, players actualy have to enter the contests, like the one currently happening

I look forward to all the entries. :D

I've seen some users here try to notify others of these contests on sites like Reddit but unfortunately the reception has also been lukewarm. :unsure:

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

I look forward to all the entries. :D

I've seen some users here try to notify others of these contests on sites like Reddit but unfortunately the reception has also been lukewarm. :unsure:

strange really that.  From what we have seen so far it appears people are more interested in complaining about the Asia cluster being the red-headed step child than actually participating in competitions being run on the Asia cluster.  :hiding: