You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

I'm having one of those days

21 comments in this topic

580 posts
1,587 battles

We all have those days... At least you got to play... Today my internet has been so bad I decided not to play so that I wouldn't end up as AFK... and I wanted to play so bad... How's about a trippy video to cheer you up? This one always does it for me... Especially the dancing bits :teethhappy:

580 posts
1,587 battles

Don't worry it everyone had it..

Though i'm more annoyed when this happened:

AlfmtG8.pngFRiUxRh.jpg

Srsly.

Maybe you should have your Tirpitz blessed by a priest? Sorry man, but deym... I have a Tirpitz too and that'd knock me off my chair...

753 posts
8,965 battles

Good to know that I'm not alone with losing streaks, thanks guys.

Finally got my first win although again I did bugger all, one torpedo hit and an assisted cap.Things can only improve I suppose as they can't get any worse.

:)

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Don't worry we all get those dry spells.

Some days I would totally get High Caliber and Kraken every other game in my ships, other days, always feels like first one to die or carry hard and die and we all lose.

Take a break if you keep losing, cause when you keep seeing yourself lose, it sometimes affects your judgement and cause you to make more mistakes and that causes even more loses. Take a break, go beat up bots or relax.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Maybe you should have your Tirpitz blessed by a priest? Sorry man, but deym... I have a Tirpitz too and that'd knock me off my chair...

I'll consider that if it starts weirding out again lol

cursed tirpitz...

lol....

when will we play together again?

This is my sacred ship to print credits and chasing fleeing battleships :D

I'd like to play together again but lately my daily schedule has been a mess due to work.. I'll join the channel again once things were settled :)

btw do you use teamspeak? 

Edited by Eurobeat

Super Tester
1,310 posts

I'll consider that if it starts weirding out again lol

This is my sacred ship to print credits and chasing fleeing battleships :D

I'd like to play together again but lately my daily schedule has been a mess due to work.. I'll join the channel again once things were settled :)

btw do you use teamspeak? 

how to use teamspeak :v

lol. i am noob at this thing >.<

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts

I'm having a great day.

Just finished grinding for the Iowa in Co-Op mode.

Have to thank WG for the flag sales over the Chinese New Year. Made the grind a lot easier.

52 posts

Couldn't agree more about today games , the match making was just simply atrocious.

you know something is wrong when you get dozens of Kraken Unleased and still lost. . .

1,126 posts

Don't worry it everyone had it..

Though i'm more annoyed when this happened:

AlfmtG8.pngFRiUxRh.jpg

Srsly.

wow.... your Tirpitz is CURSED!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

as long as credit don't get minus, either win or lose is fine by me =w=

as everyone said above, everyone who play this game to certain extent WILL have some of those day.

and everyone also would have their good day as well.

good%20days.png

Edited by PGM991

892 posts
7,853 battles

We all have those days just that for some, more than others. Yesterday, won 7 out of 10 games. In the three that were lost, two had AFK'ers and one had a TK (who sank two team ships).

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

I do 1 of 3 things when I'm having that sort of run:
1.  Change tier & class drastically.  So if I'm playing tier 6/7/8 BB/CA, switch to Tier 2/3/4 DD

2.  Switch to co-op to remind myself that I'm not really that bad

3.  Give up and go read a book

892 posts
7,853 battles

I do 1 of 3 things when I'm having that sort of run:

1.  Change tier & class drastically.  So if I'm playing tier 6/7/8 BB/CA, switch to Tier 2/3/4 DD

2.  Switch to co-op to remind myself that I'm not really that bad

3.  Give up and go read a book

I strongly subscribe to #1, NEVER #2. As for #3, I watch youtube instead

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Grinding your ship to having good equips, all loses. When you finally elite your ship, all wins. :angry:

Same experience back in World of Tanks..... no coincidence :sceptic:

Edited by Mingfang47

280 posts
3,514 battles

Facing a Tirpitz means Death so.. pray baby pray!!

i'm even listing down tactics of each map (not all of it)  but it doesnt work everytime because of my Tm8s

Edited by Vorshlaghammer666

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

Hey Trojan, gimme a call when you end up on a 32 game losing streak. Worst. Night. Ever....... of all damn time. Wanted that 1 win so badly i just kept going and going to the detriment of my own sanity lol

Wow Eurobeat, dem feels man, dem feels.....

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Grinding your ship to having good equips, all loses. When you finally elite your ship, all wins. :angry:

Same experience back in World of Tanks..... no coincidence :sceptic:

Yes they have made the game that way, so you will spend money to buy FREE XP to upgrade your ship to get wins.

I don't care what anyone says the game is designed to make money and one way to get money from players is to make your NEW ships lose, then when you get all the upgrades you win, and so you  think, hmmmm I lose when ship is new but then when I upgrade the ship I win, so ill spend money to get FREE XP and upgrade the ship.

Just like they have put donkey ships in the game to get players to free XP them and not grind the rubbish donkey ships.

If you look at every class and tier and nation you will see a Donkey ship that players say are crap and best to free XP them, just as WG wants players to do.

Also, once you have grinded 90% to the next tier ship, you again will find it hard to get wins, as WG again wants you to spend money on FREE XP to finish grinding the last 10K XP required to get the next ship, you will noticed this more so in higher tier ships than the lower tier ones.