New Team - Players Needed (Team C&C)

16 comments in this topic

101 posts
1,247 battles

Team Command and Conquer

Are you bold?

Are you brave?

Are you neither of those 2?
Well, it looks like you are fit to join our team!

There aren't many requirements, really. As long as you are a good sport, can be well around others, and able to work as a team, then welcome aboard!
If you want to add me as a friend on WoWS, do so! By searching 'Ninajim' as the player name! I will give you the information needed to join Team C&C. As well as the chat channel invites, and team invites.
This is mostly an Australian-Based team, but let that not ward off any other potential mates!

With that all done, I guess I'll see you guys when I'm next online.
~Good Luck and Fair Seas~

Edited by Ninajim

101 posts
1,247 battles

UPDATE
Those wanting to be part of the team may apply below.
Positions needed!

• CV Player. Preferably someone who can provide support and spotting whilst multi-tasking on the damaging of enemy ships.
  • 2x BB Players. A supportive battleship player is always a good one, but anybody who is willing to give up their HP in order to initiate an advance is always appreciated.
  • 3x CA Players. Not all players need to be alike. Being a pusher, defender or a pressure CA captain could mean the difference to the outcome of a battle.
  • DD Player. Depending on which tech tree your DD is from, it will decided if you are being used as a scout, or a breakthrough player. But your play style is up to you, as long as it works.

But remember, there will be space for those in reserve, those who cannot participate at certain times will need to be filled in!
Contact me on the forums or in-game for any questions.
I am currently the only member in the Team, but hopefully I can get some jolly good friends to join :)
If you do not wish to participate in the team, well my best wishes for your battles henceforth!

~Good Luck and Fair Seas~

[_BST_]
2 posts
11,667 battles

Hi there Ninajim, I would like to be considered for your TEAM, Im in Aus and match the pime time periods for Team Battles, R15 - L12: Have a good assortment of ships that suit the tiers, and am one that looks for the moment to advance and take risks. in it for the fun.

Please advise if there's an opening.

Cheers,

ArrThePirate.

17 posts
1,383 battles

Greetings,

Im in WA. 

Im probably better dd than cruiser

Average CV and pretty ok BB 

I am just chasing the L6 jn DD which is considerably more fun than the usn 

I have L6 USN DD n cruiser and enough * for BB and almost for CV but saving my pennies for the rising sun kit

got TS for chat and im bored losing games with idiots so thought id crack a team for a change of pace...

hit me up

Coops

101 posts
1,247 battles

Greetings,

Im in WA. 

Im probably better dd than cruiser

Average CV and pretty ok BB 

I am just chasing the L6 jn DD which is considerably more fun than the usn 

I have L6 USN DD n cruiser and enough * for BB and almost for CV but saving my pennies for the rising sun kit

got TS for chat and im bored losing games with idiots so thought id crack a team for a change of pace...

hit me up

Coops

Will do. As we have 3 people at the moment a few Divs might be all we have for the time being.

Any position you want is alright. I'm not too focused on picking your exact class to play, as its really just preference. Sometime next week, around Thursday evening I'll be on. Add me there under: Ninajim.

Good Luck and Fair Seas

17 posts
1,383 battles

bump... tHIS NEW TEAM IS LOOKING FOR PLAYERS TO JOIN.. SICK OF RANDOM GAMES RANDOM PLAYERS AND LOSING LIKE ME CMON OVER AND LETS COORDINATE SOME MAYHEM

ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE IN ENGLISH WOULD BE A BONUS

ASSUMING THE BEST TIME ZONE WOULD BE GMT +7-+10 ISH

iM ENJOYING THE PRECIS OF THE GAME BUT IM GETTING BORED OF THE RANDOM CRUD 

TEAMSPEAK PROBS A MUST FOR YAKKITY YAK TACTICS.... 

101 posts
1,247 battles

Just an update everyone reading the thread. It might be a better idea to merge with the group TaskForce44 as I am usually in that chat channel and div often with the people involved from there. Perhaps the idea of Team C&C merging off of TF44 would be a better idea as a more 'Relaxed' team. As the TF44 team battles are usually more rushed and less co-ordinated in terms of nights to attend. Just hoping a few players from the chat can see this and hopefully agree with a slight merge.

108 posts
467 battles

Question:

I haven't participated in any random battle even once as of the moment because I am a returning player and currently in Tiers 4-5, what are the recommended ships for TBs regardless of nation? Thank you. :)

17 posts
1,383 battles

Just an update everyone reading the thread. It might be a better idea to merge with the group TaskForce44 as I am usually in that chat channel and div often with the people involved from there. Perhaps the idea of Team C&C merging off of TF44 would be a better idea as a more 'Relaxed' team. As the TF44 team battles are usually more rushed and less co-ordinated in terms of nights to attend. Just hoping a few players from the chat can see this and hopefully agree with a slight merge.

No problem.... just kill the team or delete me from it.. i will look adifferent wayt.. cheers

1 post
992 battles

Hi, Is there any slot available? I'm a pure BB user, Front liner I can take all the damage for team with pleasure(that's what a battleship really do). Goes into front line for action and prefer Close combat encounter, though not poor when it comes to 20kms fight.

Time Zone: Gmt +8

Tier: 5-6

Ship: Fast battleship

Build: Anti-Aircraft and secondary armament build.

Add me in-game: Solo_Class..Cheers!

17 posts
1,383 battles

Question:

I haven't participated in any random battle even once as of the moment because I am a returning player and currently in Tiers 4-5, what are the recommended ships for TBs regardless of nation? Thank you. :)

i believe you must be ranked 12 and also Tier 6 ships to tier 8 ships to participate

101 posts
1,247 battles

i believe you must be ranked 12 and also Tier 6 ships to tier 8 ships to participate

This exactly. Some experience on how ships function is also appreciated.

Beta Tester
19 posts
2,391 battles

im getting a adapter ,see if i can use my 360 h/set on wows,i need a division to play with, solo on wows is horrible ,play BB or Atlanta, have T6CA but not good at it, can i join your team guys

101 posts
1,247 battles

im getting a adapter ,see if i can use my 360 h/set on wows,i need a division to play with, solo on wows is horrible ,play BB or Atlanta, have T6CA but not good at it, can i join your team guys

You sure can! But I'm mostly active in the TaskForce44 group in-game. So, if you wish, please do join that chat group and keep a lookout when I'm in-game. Since I still need to invite people to the team and whatnot, and organize a night that everyone is comfortable to join in on.

Beta Tester
19 posts
2,391 battles

how do i join that group TF44,what team speak are you on, i have skype on,but still waiting for adapter