Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
R3negade

Some audio volumes are too low

8 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,416 battles

It seems that after the 5.3 patch some of the audios are not loud enough. This makes the "working as intended audio" sounds covered those audios with low volume.

These are the audios I found have problem which can;t hear clearly most of the time.

-Port tracks

-in-battle tracks

-turret rotation

-All Anti-Air cannons / MGs

-All dialogs by voice assistant (etc, enemy has taken the lead, enemy ship destroyed,)

Side note: the volumes for engine room / propulsion sounds and torpedo launch sounds are lower than 5.2...

As a player who really enjoy this game with it's well-made sounds/sfx by a professional team, now it is less comfortable when playing, I hope there will be a fix / dev can investigate what happened. :(

580 posts
1,587 battles

I have to agree with OP... I can't hear the turret rotation "whirring" sound anymore... and far off plane engine noise too...

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,416 battles

maybe you turned something like audio auto balance?

and also check the audio settings if they're changed of what you did

its in the game or the system

No, I don't. I use the same audio setting for 6 years. I always have Chrome games and Firefox with youtube as well as other players running along with the game, they have no problem at all.

And the noticeable thing is, the gun sound is still fine as the previous patch.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

I thought its only me. Usually I play it with max volume and it wanna blow my ears off. Somehow its bit quiet tonight.

You have finally blown your ear drums

Sign in to follow this