Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Umberto_Schnapp

Aussie Team Match Players

7 comments in this topic

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Try Taskforce44 BillyFunt.

A lot of aussie and kiwis that team up. Good group.

If not add me Billy and i can team up and help out as well.

Edited by greifer

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

Hey S4pp3r? You sound a bit defeated, like youre not able to play team battles, but, you know, if you had stuck with us in the clan, you would be playing team battles for a couple of hours every couple of night. We had 8 or 9 matches last night. As a Kiwi, even if it does run to 3am in the morning for me ill still happily host the team for us, up to everyone else how long they want to play.

If an Aus/NZ groups dedicated to playing the mode, they will :)

[1NATN]
287 posts
5,238 battles

I'm pretty bad at this game but I'd love to get better and enjoy some regular teamwork play if you'll have me. I'm probably best at DD's but I play a bit of everything when I have the time (4-5 nights a week).

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

Hey S4pp3r? You sound a bit defeated, like youre not able to play team battles, but, you know, if you had stuck with us in the clan, you would be playing team battles for a couple of hours every couple of night. We had 8 or 9 matches last night. As a Kiwi, even if it does run to 3am in the morning for me ill still happily host the team for us, up to everyone else how long they want to play.

If an Aus/NZ groups dedicated to playing the mode, they will :)

Nah - it's the times... Which was my problem in the late SCAR era - CW was always too late... (Which I really do understand, must play to the numbers).

I'm in bed 2030-2100 every night... (Sydney time)

I will be clan active again once the timings are fixed or CW gets up and running... Timings for me won't change sadly, so may just end up running training...

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

im THUNDERCOMMANDER4 im coming close to being able to do team battles but im wanting to play with other aussies and as others have said i am really wanting some actual team mates any aussie can add me im on all the time on the weekend unless something comes up and till i get work im on all week and im in melbourne so i have a decent connection hope to some some more aussie on the high seas

Sign in to follow this