You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
NARVIK_A

Damage Control Party I repaired 1 out of 3 ship problem.

7 comments in this topic

4 posts
2,598 battles

Issue:   Damage Control Party failed to repair 3 ship problems (fire, damaged module & flooding)

Screenshots: I failed to screenshot the moment though. 
Ship: Amagi
Map: Shatter
Occurrences:  Randomly, perhaps happened twice or thrice on Update 5.3.0
Tested: Not tested.
Severity: High impact. Is it a gameplay issue. 
Details:  Playing as Amagi, Map Shatter. Received hits from Enemy CA (HE shells) & from Enemy DD (Torpedoes). Ended up with fire, incapacitated modules (engine), and flooding. Immediately pressed R to activate Damage Control Party and T for Repair Party. The flooding was fixed but the fire and incapacitated modules were not. HP dropped to 0 overtime.

724 posts
2,210 battles

Issue:   Damage Control Party failed to repair 3 ship problems (fire, damaged module & flooding)

Screenshots: I failed to screenshot the moment though. 
Ship: Amagi
Map: Shatter
Occurrences:  Randomly, perhaps happened twice or thrice on Update 5.3.0
Tested: Not tested.
Severity: High impact. Is it a gameplay issue. 
Details:  Playing as Amagi, Map Shatter. Received hits from Enemy CA (HE shells) & from Enemy DD (Torpedoes). Ended up with fire, incapacitated modules (engine), and flooding. Immediately pressed R to activate Damage Control Party and T for Repair Party. The flooding was fixed but the fire and incapacitated modules were not. HP dropped to 0 overtime.

Are the fire and incapacitated icons still there after you activated your DameCon?

Edited by xDave1337x

4 posts
2,598 battles

Are the fire and incapacitated icons still there after you activated your DameCon?

Yes, they were. My Amagi died because of the fire, and from hits from enemy fire because of unable to move due to incapacitated module (engine).

6 posts
988 battles

I think I don't have the replay feature on.. Sorry.

Try checking your game system folder and look for the "replay" folder. See if there's anything on there (you never know until you checked), to open the replay file just drag the replay file to the client file not the launcher file and the replay will play. You can use the -+ keys or page up down keys to fast forward or slow mo the replay (make sure you're logged out of the game).

The replay feature is on for everybody by default.

Edited by T1G3R

4 posts
2,598 battles

Try checking your game system folder and look for the "replay" folder. See if there's anything on there (you never know until you checked), to open the replay file just drag the replay file to the client file not the launcher file and the replay will play. You can use the -+ keys or page up down keys to fast forward or slow mo the replay (make sure you're logged out of the game).

The replay feature is on for everybody by default.

I don't see any "replay" folder on 'C:\Games\World_of_Warships' though. I checked my preferences.xml, I didn't find <isReplayEnabled> true </isReplayEnabled>.