You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
pskdocksp1993

Why don't we have German battleships

88 comments in this topic

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

And there a little Emden :great:

Ah yes i forgot about that little fella :D

I'm patiently waiting for a premium Prinz Eugen tho

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

I don't have German battleships line though videos say there are Bismark and all other ships.why is that..? 

Bismarck will be in the line up.

I'm hoping for Derflinger (if they include Battlecruisers) and Bayern to be included.

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

I don't have German battleships line though videos say there are Bismark and all other ships.why is that..? 

Mate, Cruisers are the real heroes of the navy anyways, projecting the power of a seagoing empire with their speed and versatility - You don't see Battleships doing those jobs now do ya (All they do is sit at port with the rum and look good)
Edited by Blitzkreig95

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

Mate, Cruisers are the real heroes of the navy anyways, projecting the power of a seagoing empire with their speed and versatility - You don't see Battleships doing those jobs now do ya (All they do is sit at port with the rum and look good)

Maybe in reality, but not in this game.

Cruisers melt under BB fire.

Alpha Tester
392 posts

Russian cruisers are more important. WG has to pander to the Russians & Chinese which make up the majority of the WoWS playerbase. Whatever they want they get. Don't expect German BBs anytime soon. Gamescom is months away, but it'll only be showcasing the ships via press accounts, not releasing them to the game client.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

Still wondering why Dresden and Kolberg have the "Kriegsmarine" ensign instead of the Kaiserliche Marine ensign? It's certainly better and more historical accurate having the Imperial German Navy ensign.

121 posts

flags doesnt matter

at least playing those ships are the same

and i also heard that the tier 3 [content removed] cruiser has torps in wiki

not sure if they are real or not..

Inappropriate.  Post edited. user already Sanctioned.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

I think WG priority right now is to stabilized WoWs gameplay. In-Match fps and connection, USN vs IJN - Equally powerful (not ship by ship, but overall force), server. If this got stabilized, then it's only a matter of time ship by ship & nation by nation will appear, premium and/or normal's ship.

280 posts
3,514 battles

I think WG priority right now is to stabilized WoWs gameplay. In-Match fps and connection, USN vs IJN - Equally powerful (not ship by ship, but overall force), server. If this got stabilized, then it's only a matter of time ship by ship & nation by nation will appear, premium and/or normal's ship.

true....true..

anyway i like the shell view thingy that they would add somewhere in the middle of nowhere in this year?

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Bismarck is in the game files, but not playable or unlockable until the rest of the German battleship tree appears. Which will be around Gamescon this year, last we heard.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Yea Prinz is a must buy even im really bad at Cruiser but there no way i can resist the power of Prinz :D:D:D

Nah don't worry its a mini-bismarck, will play a lot like BB :D

No one can resist pudding~

Gib H-44 durp guns pl0x

Yeah, we need another BB that can dwarf Yamato (and making Montana even more obsolete :D)

But dev have confirmed that the T10 would be H41

1,493 posts

I want to see Schleswig-Holstein or any other of the Deutchland class, or even the proceeding Battleships, or the armoured cruisers, like Furst-Bismarck or the Roon Class, or even Blucher!! they would be fun.

Ordrazz

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,932 battles

German BBs are coming later this year at Gamescom.. In the meantime there's the premium Tirpitz & the cruiser line..

I've seen this comment a number of times but have not seen the source/link 

Can someone supply it.

Last I heard was they were originally planned for the 1/4 of 2016 from their magazine article

280 posts
3,514 battles

H-44....hell yeah i want that ship. but i dont know what's its size

and it says in wiki dat its larger than yamato ..the fuhrer should have made it

why would he cancel it?  he got some seasickness or something?