Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cruxis

Tired of low tier Divisioning for high Tier games

7 comments in this topic

7 posts
6,611 battles

Sometimes tier 1 or tier 2 form a division with a tier 6+ and appear in Tier 5+ or higher games. I am fine with it if the player is a genuine newbie. I Check this via player search. But sometimes it is a experianced player doing it for laughs or for a carry. Just fires a few shots and hides.

[content removed]

Promoting EULA violation. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Mate, you may wanna clean up the TK threat before the red pen hit's you.

It is frustrating when that happens. It's even more so because WG [redacted] doesn't care to do anything about it.

[content removed]

Promoting EULA violation. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

216 posts
2,239 battles

[content removed]

Because even when you issue proper "chastisement" (if they can even understand what you're typing) it doesn't change the fact that the chose of the noob div can screw over 9-10 other players.

Now I do want to say I have no issue with a div that has a tier 4 and a tier 5 in it, but when you see a tier 8 div with a tier 1 ship in a tier 10 match then that's a problem.

Quote updated.

~amade

Edited by amade

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Because even when you issue proper "chastisement" (if they can even understand what you're typing) it doesn't change the fact that the chose of the noob div can screw over 9-10 other players.

Now I do want to say I have no issue with a div that has a tier 4 and a tier 5 in it, but when you see a tier 8 div with a tier 1 ship in a tier 10 match then that's a problem.

I'm not talking verbal/text "chastisement" nudge, nudge, wink, wink. :playing:

It's the kind of "chastisement" that get's someones attention no matter what language they speak, nudge, nudge, wink, wink. :trollface:

Edited by Krieg

216 posts
2,239 battles

Two things I got from that vid Eurobeat...

1. DDs (mainly JP) are extremely flexible and can abuse the camo system in this game (like what iChase is pointing out).

2. I doubt that any noob divs you might get on your team will even be remotely as talented as iChase is.

In general, it's not good to have a noob div and almost always put a strain on the team to pick up the slack.

Edited by Ryzil

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Two things I got from that vid Eurobeat...

1. DDs (mainly JP) are extremely flexible and can abuse the camo system in this game (like what iChase is pointing out).

2. I doubt that any noob divs you might get on your team will even be remotely as talented as iChase is.

In general, it's not good to have a noob div and almost always put a strain on the team to pick up the slack.

True that, Umikaze is probably the only low tier ship that can hold its own on high tier matches..

Put 15 points captain on it, a good captain, and a supporting teammate it can be really deadly against the enemy team (in a trollish way lol)

Edited by Eurobeat

Sign in to follow this