Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Crusin_Rage

latest update WTF have you done

15 comments in this topic

31 posts
7,902 battles

WTF have you done, first was the torp drops at any range then you take away the min arming distance, no you have made the American bombers and fighters so powerful that japanese fighters of the same level are outmatched even with three fighter groups to one and using strafing runs.

I hope the American gamers are paying a lot of coin to warranty that, cause for everyone else its shit and the games not good enough to start again on American.

That equates to american carrier in the game and the whole match is one sided.

Great if you have the AA captain upgrade and can wipe whole flights of planes from the sky.

No more money from me until you fix it.

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,175 battles

WOOHOO!... Some said it was the end of American carriers. This one said American carriers are OP. What is wrong with this world? 

Welcome to Online gaming...

178 posts
2,306 battles

I was under the impression that the torpedo bombers of the IJN CV received quite a powerful buff due to the torpedo acceleration skill? Not to mention US CV got nerfed slightly. You can't have everything you know?

216 posts
2,239 battles

brokeship_zpsthsxhe4h.gif

Oh my goodness, here THIS post again. Why don't you go over to the corner with all the Advance Firing Training whiners so you can all lick each others wounds.

At least now the US CV's fighters have the influence they deserve given their squadron size advantage. Hey, don't worry, in like two patches from now WG will have an epiphany that they will need to buff the JP CV's again and nerf the US CV's, and so goes the path of balancing. 

[SB]
116 posts
12,436 battles

WTF have you done, first was the torp drops at any range then you take away the min arming distance, no you have made the American bombers and fighters so powerful that japanese fighters of the same level are outmatched even with three fighter groups to one and using strafing runs.

I hope the American gamers are paying a lot of coin to warranty that, cause for everyone else its shit and the games not good enough to start again on American.

Great if you have the AA captain upgrade and can wipe whole flights of planes from the sky.

I wish US fighters could consistently win 1v3. My Ranger's Hellcat squadron got wiped out 1v2 without shooting down a single plane. Ended up shooting down more planes in the end by making sure that I only engaged the enemy fighters when they were too far apart to gang up on mine.

Beta Tester
29 posts
431 battles

its a balanced game as far as I can see, it takes skills to master a class of ship, for now I would say IJN has better DD,BB while USN has better Carrier and cruiser, I don't see anything else wrong with it, I meant better in sense, that class don't need lot for practice, to get good result, but in had of a skilled player IJN Cruiser , cv, Usn BB,DD can be deadly

31 posts
7,902 battles

yes the torp speed got an upgrade only if you have the captains upgrade on.

WOOHOO!... Some said it was the end of American carriers. This one said American carriers are OP. What is wrong with this world? 

I didn't say Carriers OP I said the fighters are OP get your facts right there's a big difference, the bombers did get a buff and I think that's fair enough but the fighters way too far, historically F4F wildcat was never a match for any Zero, it wasnt until the F6F Hellcat was introduced that they US got air superiority in carrier based engagements, they also didnt get the F6F until later in the war Feb 1943 almost exactly half way through the war. So they really come into the tech tree a little early at level 6 so be more like a level 7 upgrade or level 8 fighter

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

no you have made the American bombers and fighters so powerful that japanese fighters of the same level are outmatched even with three fighter groups to one and using strafing runs.

Go play the 3/1/1 Ryujo against a 2/0/1 Independence and come back later. Perfect example of you being proven wrong mate, ill quite happily sacrifice one squadron of four to take out 12 fighters. FOR THE GREATER GOOD!

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

jesus christ kid you're only at tier 6 CV and never used any USN CV. this is why one should also consider who's the voice behind an opinion, such as like this, and should just be ignored.

1,126 posts

what you say are 'personal feel'

WG can not act according to those feeling

they act upon 'pile of data' correct for considered period of time to determine which ship, which perk etc need to change.

I thing I herd someone out there says that WG try to make USNCV a Bomber expert, and IJNCV are torp expert. (?)

well, I never play CV so I can't tell if it's true.

[BOTES]
94 posts
3,501 battles

My strategy at the moment is to alpha strike the enemy CV as quick as I can. Often this means ploughing your whole 4 squadrons straight down the middle of the map as he will have his fighters near the edges looking for your linehuggers.

It can be quite effective really I can average a CV kill in under 4 minutes on a good day with bad IJN captains.

280 posts
3,514 battles

not really...

you see IJN carriers are about strike (i dont play them much i hate it a lil bit and im not comfortable to play that ship)

while the US carriers are about fighters (im way comfortable to this and i dont use strike cuz yeah)

280 posts
3,514 battles

the answers are simple...

dont play them if you dont know how to play them...das right?

plus i dont really think that the carriers are gonna be balanced

it takes years to come (or 3 years)JUST BLAST to the future already and install the wows future and bring it back to us

anyway try using both of them compare them to which is right and which is not right

Sign in to follow this