Sign in to follow this  
RenaricFox

Is there a way to improve FPS?

9 comments in this topic

153 posts
3,262 battles

I am looking at an average of 60 fps, and is there a way to increase it to 70+ average? Is there any configuration or setting I can tweak around in the config files etc?

121 posts

lower the graphics of course

but you need to have more ram for that because the more ram you have the smoother the game is

but in 0.5.3 my 6 gb ram got wrecked cuz i now got 1-5 fps when the patch comes

i got 82 fps when it was 0.5.2.4

[L6G]
Senior Moderator
2,569 posts

its coded top stop at 80fps (If I remember correctly), it can be changed in the files for you to go higher, however, it will not give you anything more from the game!

I run at 60fps, have gone to 120fps but failed to see a difference, except the GPU working harder.  

505 posts
4,213 battles

i play on an average of 25 fps my range is 20-30 fps occasinally drop to 10-15 when there are too many particles on the sky like shells being fired, and yes my game is heavily modded but without mods *pure wows* my fps is still the same any ideas how to improve? but im not really complaining or wanting it to go higher but if it could go higher why not ? but if there is no solution then thanks for reading i guess....

580 posts
1,602 battles

Have you tried using Game Booster by Razr? It's a utilities program that frees up resources during your gaming sessions (maybe you'll get away with addition 5 to 10FPS)... Of course you need to Turn ON the boost while gaming and turn it OFF to put your machine back to normal order... really user friendly

505 posts
4,213 battles

Have you tried using Game Booster by Razr? It's a utilities program that frees up resources during your gaming sessions (maybe you'll get away with addition 5 to 10FPS)... Of course you need to Turn ON the boost while gaming and turn it OFF to put your machine back to normal order... really user friendly

Razer u meant ?

Sign in to follow this