You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
bokute2009

sorry for being a noob

7 comments in this topic

69 posts
4,482 battles

1/ i don't understand why upgrades have to be remove by doubloons ? really why? it makes me mad 300 for a ship slot is expensive 

2/ i'm a noob i don't really know how to spot destroyers even when they get close to me they still don't show up like really close and not show up why? that so unreal they so close and i can't still see them 

Super Tester
1,310 posts

point 2 need kinda long explaination.. i'll pass that to other ppl to explain...

point 1.

u dont need doubloon to demount when u try to sell ur ship

sell the upgrade. it wont cost u any doubloon

jnYuh3y.jpg

jXnKlcU.jpg

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

thank you :D i have really a hard time with those destroyers 

And a lot of new players don't know about this since it's related to how the destroyer's smoke consumable function in game. But, you can only detect destroyer at around 1-2 km when they are hiding in smoke. The problem is, it's quite hard to tell whether one is inside smoke or not. Take this into consideration whenever you try to hunt destroyers.

19 posts
1,783 battles

And a lot of new players don't know about this since it's related to how the destroyer's smoke consumable function in game. But, you can only detect destroyer at around (1-2) 2 km when they are hiding in smoke. The problem is, it's quite hard to tell whether one is inside smoke or not. Take this into consideration whenever you try to hunt destroyers.

fixed