Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Fire_Spy

Good job with the update

12 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
120 posts
4,246 battles

Thanks for making me redo all my skill points.. cause that's what I wanted to do.. reset them all.. so thanks.. yeah this is sarcasm.. 

Beta Tester
120 posts
4,246 battles

Yeah once again, thanks for making me reload all my skills.. [content removed] awesome

Profanity. Post edited, user sanction.

~amade

Edited by amade

51 posts
2,124 battles

you will find when most games add new skills to their skill tree they will reset them for everyone which is great and fair :)

55 posts
1,452 battles

Yeah I know making us redo all our skill points for FREE. I mean I REALLY REALLY wanted to spend 60000 doubloons so I could reset my captains but they let me do it for free? Whats wrong with wargaming and their updates! 

:popcorn::trollface::popcorn::trollface::popcorn::child:

Super Tester
509 posts

Lol well they nerfed and changed a bunch of skills so it would be pretty silly to not give free resets to everyone. I certainly would be complaining if they didn't give me a free reset so I think your in the minority OP.

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,774 battles

Thanks for making me redo all my skill points.. cause that's what I wanted to do.. reset them all.. so thanks.. yeah this is sarcasm.. 

Clearly some people will complain about anything.  It must be such an onerous task to make a small number of selections before you take a ship out for the first time since the skills update. Unbelievable.

350 posts

Well then maybe wg shouldn't give a free reset after all

Then he'll complain that either the captain skill is unavailable at the tier or nerfed big time before adding that he had to pay doubloons to get them right again. I'm actually happy with the free reset.

Sign in to follow this