You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ryusuke_ShireiKan

Ocean of Storms Comic

17 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

in the  Ocean of Storms Pt1. although im confused that it started with english knights/king fishing big rabbits then there comes a big beautiful (not sure if she's a CO) Elizabeth "Lizzie" Taylor in a ship. So is this like a Bad Advice but using a babe (sailors baited) and instead of bad action in game, this comic tells history of ships. So is this like she'll be an another character that represent Wows? TBH this chick rocks

rsXn2Of.png 

[KEBAB]
Super Tester
195 posts
6,015 battles

Screw it! The Empire is no more. Murica is now master of the world!

*insert the Star Spangled Banner*

◕o◕ Insert it where?

:^)

121 posts

she's high as (Edited)

lol

she been smoking weed?

Bypassing the Profanity Filter, Post Edited, User Warned

~lengxv6

Even if you use *** to hide the word, you are still breaking the rules. 

Edited by lengxv6

350 posts

how about Erie? and Hermilin that has weird design

The ship in this comic is the Erie and Hermalin would come in later, I suppose. RNG sure exists in history too since Erie was not properly christened, but survived almost anything except a torpedo and its sister - Charleston that had been properly christened had bad luck at first, but ended up surviving the end of WWII.

Hermelin is actually a paper ship designed to protect Germany's African colonies, but was never built. I still like her though as her fast and accurate guns plus her speed did help me get out of a jam and then end up with two sinking enemy ships in my wake.

406 posts
6,279 battles

in the  Ocean of Storms Pt1. although im confused that it started with english knights/king fishing big rabbits then there comes a big beautiful (not sure if she's a CO) Elizabeth "Lizzie" Taylor in a ship.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Python_and_the_Holy_Grail

Monty Python is the refined essence of pure comedy - and I approve of all the Holy Grail references.