You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Krieg

What is the Most Useless Premium Ship?

41 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Like the title says, what in your opinion, is the most useless Premium Ship in the game? Also, why do you think it's useless?

For me it's the Yubari. Bad guns, not enough bad guns, bad torp arcs and a "good" game (for me at least) is shooting a few planes down.

If there was a button that I could push to exchange it for gold I would be on it like....... :red_button:

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,317 battles

Albany beats up Mikasa >_>

Mikasa just received an accuracy buff. She is not as bad as she used to be now. The most useless thing in WOWS is Syanda-sama!~ Fufufufufu~

Actually i think it is the Atlanta. Albany?... She is still a good seal-clubbing ship.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

If there was a button that I could push to exchange it for gold I would be on it like....... :red_button:

Well may be it worth credits after all :trollface:

I dont really which is the worst one since i have only fews premium ships and most of them are high tier 

The worst one i have should be Sims because...

580 posts
1,602 battles

The Mikasa... althought I've never had her and never will but I've seen videos of the Battleship Mikasa... and that was too painful to watch...

Super Tester
1,310 posts

Well may be it worth credits after all :trollface:

I dont really which is the worst one since i have only fews premium ships and most of them are high tier 

The worst one i have should be Sims because...

5 torps cant kill mogami :D

oh wait.. i remember that i take all of 8 torp from sims in my kongo from 2km away... anddd.. i am still alive :D:D

The Mikasa... althought I've never had her and never will but I've seen videos of the Battleship Mikasa... and that was too painful to watch...

mikasa has best shotgun accuracy :3

Edited by ReNation

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

oh wait.. i remember that i take all of 8 torp from sims in my kongo from 2km away... anddd.. i am still alive :D:D

Is becoming our Division joke now :D:D:D

Once anyone gets multiples torps hits on any ship and it still alive someone will say "Did you put Sims torpedoes on your ship ?" :D:D:D

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,317 battles

Is becoming our Division joke now :D:D:D

Once anyone gets multiples torps hits on any ship and it still alive someone will say "Did you put Sims torpedoes on your ship ?" :D:D:D

That's because you use the bloody 9.2 km torp! 

I prefer the suicidal 5.5 km. At least it's more reliable.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

That's because you use the bloody 9.2 km torp! 

I prefer the suicidal 5.5 km. At least it's more reliable.

9.2km is more versatile and since i can drop it without getting spotted so i dont have to risk the ship :trollface:

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,317 battles

9.2km is more versatile and since i can drop it without getting spotted so i dont have to risk the ship :trollface:

I use guns more than torps. But when i do torp, i accept the risk. Sometimes it proves worthy. Anyway, i don't like Sims at all so currently, she is just a port decor. Sims needs buff, if she has guns that behave like Benson's guns that would be great.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I use guns more than torps. But when i do torp, i accept the risk. Sometimes it proves worthy. Anyway, i don't like Sims at all so currently, she is just a port decor. Sims needs buff, if she has guns that behave like Benson's guns that would be great.

I use Guns and Torps at the same time 2 better than 1 right :D:D:D

Im not actually hate Sims is fun to play and its good enough Tier 7 and by any mean i have 1957 avg. exp in Sims so i guess i play it right after all :P

[KGHSF]
3,254 posts
6,229 battles

Just be tier 2-7 except for Blyskawica, or some ships as you ever played.

Oh I have ever used Atago although main gun slow traverse but still good.

So I want Tirpitz. Will you think that BB gonna nerf? 

Edited by THAI_THIEF

Super Tester
630 posts
9,590 battles

I still think it's the Albany but I sold mine off for a port slot so I don't know how it is now with the buffed range and such.. however my friend gungun was kind enuff to buy me the mikasa yesterday as a gift and I must say... the main battery is useless however with AFT and the new manual control on the secondaries I found the mikasa to be fun... (if you got into range)

Beta Tester
39 posts
2,123 battles

Like the title says, what in your opinion, is the most useless Premium Ship in the game? Also, why do you think it's useless?

For me it's the Yubari. Bad guns, not enough bad guns, bad torp arcs and a "good" game (for me at least) is shooting a few planes down.

The Mikasa. It's good for a giggle match and occasionally good for seal clubbing newbies but for the most part it is useless. I still love it though and I will never sell it. I am also looking forward to visiting the real Mikasa when I head to Japan on my next business trip.

580 posts
1,602 battles

mikasa has best shotgun accuracy :3

emphasis on the word "SHOTGUN" and by that do you mean the primaries? or the secondaries??... :teethhappy::teethhappy:

Beta Tester
106 posts
2,843 battles

Probably Yubari, although I admit I didn't play her much. It's like they're trying too hard to combine the good points of destroyer and cruiser in one ship but end up being worse than either class.

Mikasa is horrible too, but watching the secondaries rip apart enemy ships is hilarious. I've got my first and only Close Quarter Expert medal in Mikasa. Still, she's a bad ship that's only good for goofing around.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Probably Yubari, although I admit I didn't play her much. It's like they're trying too hard to combine the good points of destroyer and cruiser in one ship but end up being worse than either class.

Mikasa is horrible too, but watching the secondaries rip apart enemy ships is hilarious. I've got my first and only Close Quarter Expert medal in Mikasa. Still, she's a bad ship that's only good for goofing around.

Yeah, the Mikasa can suck like a black hole. However, like you say, it can also be a hoot to play at times. I think this may be especially so with the new skills and a high end captain.

None of that is true with the (usuk) Yubari :angry:

27 posts
2,986 battles

Haven't tried mikasa , but for me Atlanta is pretty bad, great rof but to the moon arcs! And ALWAYS lose a main turret..its a given! Ridiculous! I'll keep her just because I paid for it but I dismissed her captain and put her in indefinite dry dock

Edited by mickg