You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MissMeMiss

What do you think teh content of version 0.6.0 or 1.0.0 ?

28 comments in this topic

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

We see dat lots of changes each update, but it just a mere + 0.0.1 . Like from 0.5.1 to 0.5.2 and so on.

So kinda curious what big changes if WG decide to move on from version 0.5.# to 0.6.0 . What kind of super big changes will it be ?:hmm:

And even better ... what super massive changes if this game update to version 1.0.0 ? All country branches exist ? :ohmy:

580 posts
1,587 battles

New tech tree(s)... or a tech tree split somewhere down the line to more specialized ship classes... and new game modes... That'd be quite the update

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

If it's anything like WoT, we'll never see a 1.0.0

But up till then? I'm guessing Clan Wars, more mission variety/game modes, fleshed out tech trees for RN, additional lines for US/IJN, perhaps even a European line for MN and RM. Perhaps a physics/game engine update might even be in the future, for better-looking explosions, weather, etc.

580 posts
1,587 battles

NK river patrol boats confirmed. :trollface:

But yes, Royal Navy lines and German BBs will be very hype. :D

I can vouch for the authenticity of this man's claim, here is the photo of the WIP ship to prove it...

SfUzIiQ.png

580 posts
1,587 battles

Main armament: a few angry soldiers carrying AK47s. :D

Don't joke around man... I heard they will equipping those with AP rounds... :D I wonder what kind of speeds will this ship be making?? Concealment is obviously high in this one d*mn!
Edited by Kreigg

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,155 battles

Don't joke around man... I heard they will equipping those with AP rounds... :D I wonder what kind of speeds will this ship be making?? Concealment is obviously high in this one d*mn!

Also immune to torpedus... :D

580 posts
1,587 battles

Also immune to torpedus... :D

I didn't notice that until now... I mean look at how much "ship" there is under the waterline... crap! OP OP OP!! :D

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

I can vouch for the authenticity of this man's claim, here is the photo of the WIP ship to prove it...

SfUzIiQ.png

Oi ... look at the man in the front, he can launch small size nuclear torpedo, 1hit kill with blast-radius 20km.
Edited by MissMeMiss

139 posts
5,876 battles

Previously I read there was some mention of fortresses being developed for the game. Personally I'd like to see a game mode where we get to bombard AI-controlled land-based targets :great:

580 posts
1,587 battles

i call that 4 words :trollface:

hey.. shouldn't this thread placed in off-topic section instead of here?

gahdemmit!... :D but honestly didn't we have that a long time ago from a certain boat-em-up MMO from ages past?? hehehe... I remember clearly as a screamfest since I always ended up within potato throwing distance whenever the enemy appears... good times... goooood times

[TOGN]
Beta Tester
115 posts
13,303 battles

like shore batteries and you don t know where they are until they start firing of course there be no damage to ships.... who takes them out will get a reward or bonus xp /credit