Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Grimnar42

I am outta here see you guys around

14 comments in this topic

334 posts
13,037 battles

As much as I love the game I am giving up on it maybe come back later.

Main reasons

If WG are going to charge such high prices for ingame content they should at least get the builds right before releasing them.

Still ships that you cant see doing major HE damage and I dont mean just dd

Bugs that were in the beta testing and still in the release

RNG frustratingly erratic

No explanation of how the security system works

No clarification of how a mods status is gauged

A whole host of minor niggling annoyances but mainly the price this free to play game turns into a major grind that gets boring or over the top drain on the wallet

Cya guys have a great time let me know when they get most of the bugs out or prices drop.

334 posts
13,037 battles

No point getting sarcastic or smart those are my reason that is all.

Maybe I am just burnt out or grumpy from trying to quit smoking but it has become too frustrating to continue at this point

The bugs like the ship carousel not saving settings it was in the beta test and supposedly fixed but still in the main release

very expensive perm camo those just pushed it too far.

Like I said my reasons no need for any insults or sarcasm everyone has a right to an opinion

Have a great time

Edited by Grimnar42

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

http://warships.today/player/2002473054/asia/Grimnar42

You had been playing close to 1k matches, and your stats still hasn't improved. You can look at my CBT stats and compared it to now. There are improvements, because i had learned somewhat about the game as to make the grind bearable.

I haven't been burnt out like you because i don't play the games that often. Probably only 6-8 matches per day, while working and doing something else in between.

Maybe take a time off and do something else. Some of your complains are a bit weird. HE damage is a lot when you used 203 mm guns, even on DD you can get more than 1k damage per broadside if you can hit the superstructure. I'm saying this because you had purchased several premium ships and it's a waste if you don't use 'em anymore.

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

My advice, don't play this game more than 4 matches per day. I even usually only play 2 matches per day. That's why till this day, I still not get Myoko ARP. Need to finish the 1million damage.

But honestly ... burnout sometime make you illogical and start blaming everything.

29 posts

My advice, don't play this game more than 4 matches per day. I even usually only play 2 matches per day. That's why till this day, I still not get Myoko ARP. Need to finish the 1million damage.

But honestly ... burnout sometime make you illogical and start blaming everything.

Suffered burnout from ARP kongo .. lost hope in myoko 9/30 DDs

i started third wk of jan ...great and my W/L Rates suffered too...

Edited by natoteorenzo

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

Suffered burnout from ARP kongo .. lost hope in myoko 9/30 DDs

i started third wk of jan ...great and my W/L Rates suffered too...

Dude, the 30 DDs ain't nothing. The 300 fire damage on the other hand. Made me lost faith in humanity. :unsure:

406 posts
6,287 battles

Dude, the 30 DDs ain't nothing. The 300 fire damage on the other hand. Made me lost faith in humanity. :unsure:

300 fires - Play the Cleveland - typically between 5-10 fires a match.

The 30 DDs was tough for me - get them down to 10% health and then someone ninjas my Kill.

29 posts

Yeap , aint nothing but with kill steals and my tier 6 cruiser such as aoba and cleveland keep going against t8s .

300 fires - Play the Cleveland - typically between 5-10 fires a match.

The 30 DDs was tough for me - get them down to 10% health and then someone ninjas my Kill.

I made a mistake and went to free xp my furu to aoba and free xp USN tier 3 BB to get to langley for plane kills  ..  when i should have just free xp from st louis to omaha.

Bad decisions :(

Super Tester
509 posts

Cya mate. Other than grinding to T10 there isn't much else point to playing right now.

Hopefully you come back when they release Clam Wars as that's the most fun and what kept me playing WoT for ages=)

Team battles seems ok if they add some reason for having them like prizes.

Beta Tester
609 posts
6,785 battles

Hopefully you come back when they release Clam Wars as that's the most fun and what kept me playing WoT for ages=)

Clam Wars sound tasty - might be a little slow paced though!

Sign in to follow this