Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cyanide7662

Team Battles time messed up?

13 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

The announcement and even in game, have stated its supposed to be between 11:00pm - 4:00am in my time zone, however, the time is now 11:49pm and the battle button has been grayed out with a full team this entire time, and saying it starts in 11 minutes, meaning the durations supposed to be 12:00am-5:00am, which, to be honest, is not fair on my timezone, but also an annoying stuff up on their behalf.

And now the forums wont let me add a screenshot.... 

Edited by Cyanide7662

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

TB schedule is 1900 UTC+8 - 0000 UTC+8.

The time shown in your client is based on your computer's time, so you must've got your time set incorrectly.

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

UTC+8 is Western Australias time zone, New Zealand is 5 hours ahead of WA, that makes it 11:00pm, so...... why is it starting at 12?

350 posts

UTC+8 is Western Australias time zone, New Zealand is 5 hours ahead of WA, that makes it 11:00pm, so...... why is it starting at 12?

Um, 19:00 hours is 7:00 PM so five hours ahead is 12:00 midnight not 11:00 PM.

451 posts
6,946 battles

U can merc for a team if u like, it would be easier than ranked since teams shouuuuuullldd know what they're doing and hence have a decent skill level. If u lucky u can get into teemz

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

I play this mode one time as a merc ... we lose but teamwork did built up. Unfortunately, I play with non-latin-text/chat team, so I can only read the tactic by ship movement. :D

[151ST]
1,010 posts
4,497 battles

I find it hilarious, considering the amount of people around the AEST time, they've gone for such a late start...

This has basically ruled out a huge amount of people because most people AEST are in bed by midnight for work/school/etc on weeknights.

I would suggest they open it up by 3 hours on the start time.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

I find it hilarious, considering the amount of people around the AEST time, they've gone for such a late start...

This has basically ruled out a huge amount of people because most people AEST are in bed by midnight for work/school/etc on weeknights.

I would suggest they open it up by 3 hours on the start time.

AEST time doesn't have as many people on as SG prime time, from my observations. But yeah, they really could stand to extend it earlier.

[151ST]
1,010 posts
4,497 battles

AEST time doesn't have as many people on as SG prime time, from my observations. But yeah, they really could stand to extend it earlier.

I wasn't saying everyone is at AEST but around it. SG is +8, AEST is +10 (+11 in Summer).

There are many parts of Aus/NZ from +8 through to +12

By widening the time bracket at LEAST 3 hours, WG will get more A/NZ teams involved... (Not to forget our Japanese/other friends who are in a similar timezone)

Edited by S4pp3R

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

Oookay, i messed up on the time conversions, my bad, BUT, the game still stated it started at 11:00pm, and there is no daylight savings going on at the moment here in New Zealand, so my time IS accurate. The screenshots in the spoiler, and it says "Team Battles are held daily during the following periods: 23:00-4:00"

At the time that i took the screenshot it was 23:44:58.

So, with my set time being correct, and If the battles ARE meant to start at midnight, the game has a misleading time on it.

Also, regardless of whether or not the time is right or wrong, the times shouldnt be so late. Even if it was brought back by only an hour, just one hour, i would be fine with it.

fDGeLSU.png

Edited by Cyanide7662

Sign in to follow this